Effekte wie Rise Against?

• Ersteller geetar1
  • Erstellt am
G
geetar1
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Kann mir jemand sagen welche Effekte die Gitarristen von Rise Against benutzen? Oder Effektpedale die dem RA-Sound recht ähneln?

Schonmal Danke im Voraus ;)

Eigenschaft

meinst du Verzerrer? Oder von welchen Sounds sprichst du konkret?

Also sie benutzen eigentlich keine/kaum Effekte.
Die ganze Zerre kommt vom Amp (Marschall/Rivera)

Wen du so einen Sound haben willst würd eich dir das DistortionIII von MXR empfehlen.

auf ultimate-guitar.com gibts zwei Interviews mit Rise Against, da steht ein bisschen was über deren Equipment:

Let's talk gear, what did you use for the album?
On the record we used a mix between a Mesa-Boogie Stiletto head, a Marshall 900, a Marshall 2000, a late '70s Hi-Watt 50 watt head and a Mesa-Boogie Dual Rectifier. For cabinets, we used standard Marshall cabinets as well as a Mesa 2X12 cab. When it came to guitars we, both Tim and I, actually used one guitar on the whole record which was actually my own guitar, a 2005 Gibson Les Paul 1960 re-issue. We just used that guitar on the whole record. I had brought in so many guitars and Tim brought in a few too but when Bill sat down and went through them all, he found that my guitar was the perfect guitar for the record. So we played all the songs on that one. When it came to effects, not much at all was used. I think maybe for like the octave like portions of the songs, I used like a Boss Flanger pedal but it was so rarely used. Basically I just went straight into the heads.
What about miking techniques to capture the amp tones?
I didn't do any miking myself obviously but for the guitars, everything was pretty much all open miked. They were all done in this large drum room that had dividers in between each cabinet.
What about when you're out on the road, what gear do you use?
Amp wise on the road I'm using the Mesa-Boogie Stiletto while Tim switches between a Stiletto and a Marshall 2000. And we're both currently using Gibson Les Paul Supremes right now. Tim has a white one while I have a black one but they're both the same guitar, a 2006 Supreme.
und:
Was there certain gear that helped you realize this more aggressive sound?
We used the new Marshall Kerry King head (2203KK JCM800) a few times and we were using Bogners in certain areas and things like that. Every day and every song was some new amp combination or new guitar/amp combination.
Was there a default guitar/amp setup that you relied on?
We ended up using an old Les Paul Classic with a Seymour Duncan in it. They had a ton of guitars there (in the studio) and then Tim and I had brought a ton of guitars and that ended up being the guitar that Tim and I both used on most of the record.
This same Les Paul?
For rhythm tracks. He used a different amp setup but for some reason (on) that guitar the low-end response was excellent, it stayed in tune great, and for the actual one-pass through for the basic tracks, both of us actually used that guitar. And then we would use anything from Jazzmasters to hollowbodies. Tim had gotten a 175 or is it a 137? Ah geez, it's just a Birdlandish kind of thing and I think it might have been a 137. We ended up using a Tom Anderson on some stuff but that Les Paul was kind of the main thing on a lot of stuff. We ended up using a Les Paul Baritone guitar for a lot of the bigger, more impactful things.
There were two main guitar sounds: One was a Bogner with the Kerry King head, the new Marshall hot rodded 800 head which is really cool. And I believe the other one may have been a Mesa Triple Rectifier with a Plexi head; those two heads together.
And we had gotten one of these little 20-watt heads (2061X); they look like a Plexi head but they're real small. It's really cool and it's got dual inputs; it's like half the size of a regular Marshall head. It was awesome; it sounded really great.

Die ganzen INterviews gibts hier: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/interviews/interviews/rise_against_belonging_to_the_road.html und hier: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/inte...s_that_needed_more_of_an_aggressive_tone.html

Hoffe das hilft dir ein wenig weiter :)