Meine Neue Demo-cd//gratis Download

Atmo
Atmo
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
(Alles auf www.tjandra.at.nr downzuloaden//Myspace-Page)

English:

Warm like trust, love and idolsation
As the winter was cold Tjandra found some ruff songideas on his guitar which he formed to complete songs.

Warm, produced and composed by Tjandra is a bilingual Pop Rock Demo-CD, which was recorded the first half of 2008 in his homestudio. The songs „Daisy“, „Little casanova“, „I Eat Biscuits Alone“ and „Herzwarm“ are all about the love and it‘s beauty and sadness, that it brings with.The Songs have all got a fresh combination of acoustic and electronic instruments, supported by a groovy rock drumset in the background.

Beginning with the siong „Daisy“, the album gets all his drive right at the beginning and the hip‘s swing won‘t decay when the rythmic songs „Little Casanova“ and „Little casanova“ start. At the end the german song „Herzwarm“ gives the CD a slight and lovely end. Altogether the Demo CD was hard work of 6 months recording, mixing and mastering which was worthed.

Tracklist
Daisy
Little Casanova
I Eat Biscuits Alone
Herzwarm

Bonus (Internet only):
Biography
Songinformation
Promotionpictures
Herzwarm (Live Video)

German:
Warm wie Vertrauen, Liebe und Vergötterung
Als der Winter kalt war fand Tjandra die eine oder andere Songidee, welche er in den letzten Monaten zu kompletten Liedern formte.

Warm, produziert und komponiert von Tjandra ist eine zweisprachige Pop Rock Demo-CD, welche in der ersten Hälfte des Jahre 2008 in seinem Homestudio aufgenommen wurde. Die Lieder „Daisy“, „Little Casanova“, „I Eat Biscuits Alone“ und „Herzwarm“ beschreiben die Liebe, ihre Schönheiten und die Traurigkeiten, die sie mit sich bringt. Die Lieder haben alle eine frische Kombination aus akustischen und elektronischen Instrumenten, unterstützt durch rythmische Rock - Drumsets im Hintergrund.

Beginnend mit dem Lied „Daisy“ bekommt das Album seinen ganzen Drive gleich zu Beginn und das Schwingen der Hüften wird kein Ende finden, wenn die Lieder „Little Casanova“ und „I Eat Biscuits Alone“ die Töne anschlagen. Zum Ende hin gibt das deutschsprachige Lied „Herzwarm“ der CD ein ruhiges und sanftes Ende. Insgesamt haben sich die 6 Monate aufnahmen, mixen und mastern gelohnt.

Tracklist
Daisy
Little Casanova
I Eat Biscuits Alone
Herzwarm

Bonus (Internet only):
Biography
Songinformation
Promotionpictures
Herzwarm (Live Video)

Eigenschaft