Wann wurden die (mein) Fender Princeton 112 plus gebaut?

• Ersteller kammschott
  • Erstellt am
kammschott
kammschott
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hab heute meinen über Ebay bekommen und mich würde interessieren, wann der bzw. diese Reihe überhaupt gebaut wurde.

Finde auf der Rückseite nur eine Seriennummer, aber da spuckt mir Google leider nichts zu aus. Auch nicht zum generellen Baujahr/den Baujahren.

Weiß da jemand mehr?

IMG_3198.jpg

Eigenschaft

die Frage ist eher, welches Baujahr dein Google hat, das du da benutzt hast^^

http://www.fender.com/de-DE/support/articles/amplifier-product-dating/

DATING CONTEMPORARY FENDER AMPLIFIERS

All Fender amplifiers manufactured from 1990 to the present include a date code, printed on the quality assurance (QA) sticker on the back of the amp chassis. This black-and-silver sticker contains several lines for “sign-offs” on completion of sound and electrical testing. The final line contains a date code of two printed or handwritten letters denoting the amplifier’s production date by year (the first letter) and month (the second letter).

In the table below, for example, a “CE” date code indicates a production date of May 1992.

YEARMONTH
1990AJanuaryA
1991BFebruaryB
1992CMarchC
1993DAprilD
1994EMayE
1995FJuneF
1996GJulyG
1997HAugustH
1998ISeptemberI
1999JOctoberJ
2000KNovemberK
DecemberL

DATING FENDER AMPLIFIERS (INCLUDING SILVERFACE AND BLACKFACE AMPS) USING TRANSFORMER CODES

In general, Fender amps that don’t have rubber-stamped tube sticker date codes have EIA numbers on their transformers that might enable determination of the production date. These numbers always begin with “EIA 606,” and are followed by three or four digits in various combinations.

If three digits are present, the first digit refers to the year (i.e., a “7” would mean 1967). If four digits are present, the first two digits refer to the year (i.e., a “66” would mean 1966). The last two digits refer to the week of the year (i.e., a “26” would mean the 26th week or, roughly, June). For example, EIA 606-4-21 would denote the 21st week of 1964. It is also advisable to add about 6 months to the date to allow for time these parts may have spent in inventory storage.

http://www.superiormusic.com/page195.htm

All Fender amplifiers, manufactured after 1989 include a date code on the amplifier.
This code is located on the "QA" (Quality Assurance) sticker, which may be found on the back of the amp chassis. The sticker is a Black and Silver label, which contains several lines for "sign-offs" at the completion of sound and electrical tests, where applicable. The last line will have 2 letters of the alphabet either printed or written by hand. Good luck reading some of the hand written ones. These letters are the production date code for the amplifier. The first letter refers to the year, and the second letter refers to the month of manufacture. The codes are:
1990-A 1991-B 1992-C 1993-D 1994-E 1995-F 1996-G 1997-H 1998-I
1999-J
2000-K 2001-L 2002-M 2003-N 2004-O 2005-P ...

Da scheinen die in Geheimtinte geschrieben zu haben :D

IMG_3199.jpg

Und das CR taucht in der ersten Auflistung nicht auf.....wat nu?

hast du den schwarz-silbernen QA-Aufkleber hinten auf dem Amp?

Jepp....siehe Foto

ah, Foto war grad nicht zu sehen (hatte noscript noch an.)
Tja da ist wohl nichts rauszukriegen, tut mir leid^^
vielleicht weiß jemand anders noch Rat. Ich würd Fender ne email schreiben (mit dem Foto) und keine Antwort erwarten :)

vielleicht weiß jemand anders noch Rat. Ich würd Fender ne email schreiben (mit dem Foto) und keine Antwort erwarten :)

Haha :D

Ich werde es mal versuchen. Sollte noch jemand Infos haben, gerne her damit....

Also der Amp ist in jedem Fall aus frühe bis mitte 90s wann genau kann ich dir allerdings nicht sagen. Roc Pro und co gab es da glaube ich Zeitgleich sogar.

Fender Deutschland:

"Anhand der Seriennummer können wir keine Datierung vornehmen. Aus der Ära haben wir keine vollständigen Daten vorliegen.
Der Princeton 112 Plus stammt aus der Mitte der 90ger."

Naja das Fender nicht den besten Support hat, ist da nix neues. Willst du echt einen vorbildlichen Support haben frage mal bei Peavey an und dann am besten für ein Produkt was irgendwie von Ende 70s ist. Dauert zwar 3-4 Tage aber du hast eine Mail wo dir wirklich geholfen wird.

Fender USA:

"Thanks for contacting us. I can't seem to find this serial number in my database, so I am sorry I don't have much information for you. The only thing I can see is that the amp was built for only a few years starting in 1995 and ending 07/1999. Again, sorry I don't have much information to share, but I do hope this helps at least a little. Cheers, Bradley Shelton"

Na immerhin eine Antwort !!

Könnte es sein, dass der Amp von 1996 ist, da offensichtlich ein 50th Anniversary-Aufkleber drauf ist?!

Wenn du mal Bilder von dem Amp suchst, wirst du feststellen, dass die Aufkleber bei Amps mit deutlich höheren Seriennummern nicht mehr vorhanden sind.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer
Könnte es sein, dass der Amp von 1996 ist, da offensichtlich ein 50th Anniversary-Aufkleber drauf ist?!

Wenn du mal Bilder von dem Amp suchst, wirst du feststellen, dass die Aufkleber bei Amps mit deutlich höheren Seriennummern nicht mehr vorhanden sind.

Stimmt, klingt logisch :whistle: