• Erstellt am
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Tobler51
Tobler51
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hallo, ich bin gerade dabei mir gebrauchte Adam P22 zu kaufen (NP 1400-1800euro paarpreis)
was mich erstmal stutzig gemacht hat war der preis = 750euro das paar.
HIER: http://www.local24.de/adam-p22-a-p-...ZWN0SWQ9MjI2NzkwOSZzZW5kZXI9c2VhcmNoJndsPTE=/
nagut erstmal bei studioauflösungen kann ein solcher abverkauf schon mal stattfinden.

Jedenfalls schreib ich dem dann ne email, dass ich interessiert bin und auch die möglichkeit habe die teiler in Berlin abzuholen und bar zu zahlen.

ich bekam folgendes zurück:

Hi, The product is still available for sale for 750 Euro . If you are ready for this purchase , please email me your full name and shipping address to start the procedure and I reply you with instructions how you will have to complete this transaction . I must tell you that now I'm in London,UK with family problems (I am in divorce with my wife and we have here in London a home of business and we must make the parts) but this is not a problem because you will receive the item . The shipping taxes are included in the final price.Please send me the details that I need : first name , last name , address , city , zip code , country . Wait for your reply . I appreciate . Best regards .
seltsamerweise auf englisch und von ner anderen emailadresse.
dann hab ich nochmals auf englisch zurückgeschrieben, dass ich die monitore direkt in berlin abholen kann.

antwort:

Look I lived in Germany with my wife . Now I am in divorce with her and this is why I moved back to England . Because I am quite busy I found out a company which will help me to sell the item easily . They will handle shipping , payment and everything else . If you are interested get back to me and give me your name and your address and I will send to you the item.The shipping taxes are included in the final price. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 5 days of receiving it, in the condition that you received it in for a refund. I guarantee the item is as described . The transaction will go through an shipping payment service like this:

1.I send the product .
2.You send the money to the company and they hold the money 3.You receive and check the item and decide if you keep it or return it and get a refund from the company.
4.I receive the payment from the shipping company or I receive the item back,if you decide not to keep it. This is the best way to send an item from Uk to Germany .Is fast and cheap ..The shipping will take 5 days .

Hm o_O
also ich weiß ja net was ich von solch "firmen" halten soll

besonders bei local24 wird darauf hingewiesen:
Sicherheitstipp: Leisten Sie möglichst keine Zahlungen ins Ausland, z.B. per Western Union, TNT oder MoneyGram. Diese werden häufig zu Betrugsfällen missbraucht.

xD

Kann ich mich vor dem Kauf irgendwie absichern?
Ich hätte vor, dass bevor es soweit ist, zum Konsumentenschutz zu gehen, damit die mir da irgendwie weiterhelfen, sollte der typ und die "firma" mir den Artikel nicht schicken bzw ich das geld nichtmehr bekommen sollte...

Any ideas?

Eigenschaft

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your transaction ID is xxxxxxxxx

Buyer details
Buyer shipping address: xxxxxxxxxxx
Full name: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxxxxx
City: xxxxxxxxx
Zip: xxxxxxx
Email Address: xxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller details
Full name: Frank Braun
Address: Hart Str. 3
City: London
Zip: EC3R 7NB
Email Address: sanderoon@yahoo.com
Notice:
Trans-International Package Confirmation and Payment Request Form
We are glad to tell you that the items, Adam P22A Studio Monitor , was deposited for you using our service: Trans-International .
Your tracking number is xxxxxxxxx you can track the package here: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Merchandise: 2 x Adam P22A Studio Monitor
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02.03.2009
Deposit Amount: EUR 750.00
Total Amount of the merchandise: EUR 750.00
Payment Status: Pending
Inspection Time: 5 Days
Trans-International Delivery representative's payment address:

First Name: Albert
Last Name: Cramer
Address: Hughan Rd 32
Zip/Code: E15 1LS
City: London

Once the payment has been sent, Your reply must include to Trans-International Delivery: support.global@consultant.com
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), the 10-digit number located on your confirmation receipt;
- Sender's exact name and address used for the transfer;
- Receiver's exact name and address used for the transfer;
- Amount sent to be received;

The payment has to be made using Western Union in collaboration with PayPal. We would like to confirm to you again that our seller , Frank Braun is an registered International Seller.

Western Union Global Money Transfer
Western Union Payment Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of international person-to-person money transfer. Through the Western Union international money transfer network of 225,000 agent locations worldwide, customers can wire cash quickly (usually within 10 minutes), reliably, conveniently and at attractive prices to recipients in 190 countries. To pay now you need to find a Western Union Agent near you ! Please click to the link below for find the agent:
http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentInquiryIntl.asp

This package was processed on Trans-International online compatible shipping system. For Trans International support regarding any payment questions please contact us at: support.global@consultant.com
Trans-International Express reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral third party for on-line transactions. The seller leaves the merchandise into Trans-International custody. The merchandise will remain in Trans-International custody until the buyer provides the payment informations to Trans-International . The payment will be made through a Western Union. Once the funds are verified by Trans-International , the merchandise will be send to the buyer. Once the buyer receives the merchandise, the payment informations will be released to the seller only if the buyer is completely satisfied with the merchandise. If the buyer will not be satisfied with the merchandise, Trans-International will send the merchandise back to the seller.
Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform you that the merchandise has been left in our custody. The shipping fee was paid by the seller. The package is verified by Trans-International and it is in Trans-International carrier custody.

**Note: The Tracking Number will be activated after the payment is verified and then, the parcel will be in transit.
This communication contains proprietary business information and may contain confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately destroy, discard, or erase this communication. All the payment and shipping information are strictly confidential and cannot be revealed by any reasons.
*Do not contact us by phone We understand your desire to speak with someone on the phone. However, please understand that Trans-International `s primary focus is to provide support to our community through the most efficient methods available. We have found that providing email and Internet support allows us to give quick, reliable, and consistent answers to questions and concerns. Using email also allows us to document what was communicated in previous emails to you and to avoid duplication of responses. Phone support simply does not serve our members needs as well as email does.
Sincerely,

Trans-International Express Delivery - Financial Department
www.globaldeliver.ulmb.com

Also wies aussieht ein Scam!
Western Union is wohl bekannt dafür o_O
schade :(

Das ist definitiv Scam!!!
Hab die absolut identischen Mails bekommen nur in meinem Fall ging es um einen Virus C für 460 € war auf dem Kempen Markt eingetragen und nach dem Mail kontakt saß er plötzlich in London.
Nur meinem Bruder der zufällig zu der Zeit auch in London war wollte er das Teil wohl nicht verkaufen!!! Zumindest kam anstelle einer Antwort auf ein mögliches treffen in london blos
die Transaction nummer dieser merkwürdigen Firma Transaction.ulmb.co
Dazu ahtte ich heute Morgen einen Anruf eines Herren der diesen Jungs wohl auf der Spur ist und mich warnte ?!?!
FINGER WEG !!!!!

Auszug aus der email:
Look I lived in Germany with my wife . Now I am in divorce with her and this is why I moved back to England .
>
> Because I am quite busy I found out a company which will help me to sell the item easily .
> They will handle shipping , payment and everything else .
> The shipping taxes are included in the final price.
> If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 5 days of receiving it, in the condition that you received it in for a refund. I guarantee the item is as described .
>
> The transaction will go through an shipping payment service like this:
> 1.I send the product .
> 2.You send the money to the company and they hold the money
> 3.You receive and check the item and decide if you keep it or return it and get a refund from the company.
> 4.I receive the payment from the shipping company or I receive the item back,if you decide not to keep it.
>
> This is the best way to send an item from Uk to Germany .Is fast and cheap ..The shipping will take 5 days .
> So email me back please and tell me is everything ok ? I can start the delivery ?
> Thanks

Ich hatte exakt die gleiche e-mail vom wahrscheinlich gleichen Verkäufer bekommen.
Bei mir handelte es sich um eine Sony Cam (siehe Titel).
Mir kam das alles ein wenig merkwürdig vor, auch wurde ich vor Western Union Transaktionen gewarnt.
Ich bin auf den Deal schließlich nicht eingegangen, dank meiner Recherche im Internet.
Bei mir hieß der Verkäufer Michael Barun, wahrscheinlich nicht sein echter Name.
Folgende e-mail wurde mir gesendet:

Hi,
The product is still available for sale for 900 Euro . If you are ready for this purchase , please email me your full name and shipping address to start the procedure and I reply you with instructions how you will have to complete this transaction . I must tell you that now I'm in London,UK with family problems (I am in divorce with my wife and we have here in London a home of business and we must make the parts) but this is not a problem because you will receive the item . The shipping taxes are included in the final price.Please send me the details that I need : first name , last name , address , city , zip code , country .
Wait for your reply . I appreciate .
Best regards .

Mein Tipp: LASS DIE FINGER DAVON!!!!!!!!!

Hallo zusammen,

Ich wollte einen Gitarrenverstärker kaufen.

Habe auch eine identische E-Mail bekommen.

Ich wollte bereits einen Western Union Transfer machen, da wurde ich von der netten Frau am Schalter auf möglichen Betrug hingewiesen.

Die Firma, welche für die Abwicklung zuständig sein sollte war:

http://www.truckandco.ulmb.com
GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES LTD

Verkäufer: ***
Geld-Empfänger: ***

In diesem Fall ist das alles echt Betrug.

@Tobler51: Wie hast Du nun gehandelt?
Auch die Mail, die Du als zweites gepostet hast, war bei mir fast identisch...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hallo da draußen bzw. hier drin!

Wäre beinahe auch auf dieselbe Masche des gleichen Typen hereingefallen, es ging um eine GIBSON NIGHTHAWK Special 3 Limited Edition Nr. 23 von 100, die für 800 Euro angeboten wurde.

Durch dubiose Formulierungen und fehlende Unterschriften in der E-mail Korrespondenz bin ich misstrauisch geworden und hab den Namen des Verkäufers gegoogelt und bin auf diese Seite gestoßen.
Ich habe den Verkäufer mit dieser Seite konfrontiert und geschrieben, dass ich das Geld erst versende, wenn ich die Gitarre in den Händen habe. Daraufhin habe ich nichts mehr von ihm gehört.
Ohne dieses Forum wäre ich jetzt höchstwahrscheinlich um 800 Euro ärmer!

Umso mehr entsetzt es mich zu sehen, dass mittlerweile der Name in den vorigen Beiträgen unkenntlich gemacht wurde!
Deswegen möchte ich zum Schutz potentieller Opfer hier nochmal die Namen erwähnen:

Verkäufer: ****
Geldempfänger: ****

Da Namen im WWW zwar nur Schall und Rauch sind, seid vorsichtig, wenn die Gitarre irgendwo wieder zum Verkauf angeboten wird! (Wie gesagt, es ist ne limitierte Sonderauflage zum 100.Geburtstag von Gibson mmit der Nr. 23 von 100.)

Hoffe, mit diesem Beitrag geholfen zu haben!
ROCKT ON!
Mr. Rock

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Gefällt mir
Tja, so wie es aussieht habe ich die Infos hier wohl etwas zu spät gelesen !

Ich habe am 03.05.2009 bei Quoka unter Gibson gesucht....und konnte mein Glück kaum fassen ! Ein limitiertes Teil und dann auch noch so günstig !

Ok, ich hatte Verständnis für den armen geschiedenen Kerl und ließ mich trotz innerer Widersprüche auf dieses Geschäft ein.

ALLE MAILS von Euch gleichen sich bis auf jede Silbe !!!

Nachdem ich die Zahlung per WESTERNUNION bei der Post getätigt hatte (die nette Dame mahnte auch hier zur Vorsicht !), erhielt ich tagsdrauf eine Mail : die Zahlung sei angekommen und die Lieferung würde sofort beginnen. Das war am 15.05. 2009 !!!

Nun gut, von England per Schiff....kann ja etwas dauern....bis heute habe ich leider nix !!!

Um ehrlich zu sein, hat sich mir eben beinahe der Magen umgedreht, als ich Eure Berichte gelesen hab !

Deshalb habe ich mich sofort hier angemeldet und hoffe es bringt jemandem etwas !!!

ALSO FINGER WEG !!!!

Da der Name von dem Herrn wahrscheinlich eh gelöscht wird, schreibe ich es gar nicht.

Es hört sich nur wie eine Verdrehung von Mr. BRAUN an !

Kann mir allerdings vielleicht jemand einen Tip geben, ob es juristisch irgendeine Möglichkeit gibt ???

Danke und denkt immer daran...GIER frisst Hirn !

• Gefällt mir
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.