• Ersteller Sound DN
  • Erstellt am
Sound DN
Sound DN
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Dmitry NILOV (classical guitar)
- 1998 – Laureate (Fourth Prize) of the “Printemps de la guitare” contest (Walcourt, Belgium);
- 2002 – Laureate (Second Prize) of the “Printemps de la guitare” contest (Walcourt, Belgium)

Dmitry Nilov. Alonso Mudarra. Fantasia X

Francisco Tarrega. Recuerdos de la Alhambra. Dmitry Nilov

DN Home Studio (c)

Eigenschaft

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 1 Benutzer
Hi Dmitry,

willkommen im Board.

Es wäre schön, wenn du noch ein wenig zu dir und deinen Aufnahmen erzählen könntest ...

Einfach nur so ein paar Lionks posten sagt uns nichts über dich und deinen musikalischen Hintergrund.

Bravo! Tolle Videos, wo man sehr gut die Handhaltung und den Anschlag sehen kann. Habe mal im Netz gesucht und hier ist die Homepage- Adresse von Dmitry Nilov: dmitrynilov.com mit Biografie und ausführlichen weiteren Informationen. Gruß, Klaus

Dear Peter55,
Thank you for your e-mail. Because of my poor German this letter will be in English. It wasn't Dmitry who wrote that post, my name is Sergey.
A few words about Dmitry Nilov. Since2003 the musician had given several hundreds of concerts (solo and as a soloist with symphonic orchestras) basically in Philharmonic halls of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Lithuania. He seldom appears in European concert halls.
Today Dmitry had turned to records, but in his home studio, where there is no fuss, no time limits, where you can stay alone with your thoughts and music, where you perform all roles - of sound producer, cameraman, performer, etc.
You can found on Dmitry Nilov's channel his first records where you can clearly see his hands and feel his attitude to a guitar and performing techniques.
Please, find more information about the musician on his website http://dmitrinilov.com/

With kind regards,
Sergey Bykovsky, Song(59)

Oh, then I have to move this thread here for this Part of the forum it's only for the musicians themselves and not for any advertising ...