• Ersteller plowingzero
  • Erstellt am
plowingzero
plowingzero
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hallo

Wir sind Ein Metal band aus Mannheim das ist berite ein auftrit zu haben. Wir haben 10 leider das von uns geschriben sin ( Keine Cover ) aber wenn notig sag uns einfach. Bezahlt vor dem auftrit zu sind ist nicht unsere höchest prioritat haupt sache Spaß zu haben. So wann Jemann Bracht ein band in kurtzem zeit oder jedenwanmals dan schribt mir was.......DANKE

I appoligize for the crappy German but its the best I can do at the moment. So Also in English

Hi

We're a Metal band from Mannheim thats ready to do its first gig. No we are not professonals but at least semi professionals. We have 10 songs, all written by us ( no Covers ) and can at least do a 30 to 40 minuit show. A paying gig is realy not important, the main thing is to have fun and perform well. SO If any band needs a band as an opener..or what ever then write me an e-mail ..Thanx

Eigenschaft

My Bands name is Lamera and I know the climax, my bassit's other band played their first gig there and wasn't to happy about the place, but we'll see... Thanx for the answer.

Thanx again for the mail

Me and my band members went last night to the climax and checked out the battle of the bands. Then we talked with the owner and he said we could gig with a demo and an e-mail.

so thanx for the advise, I apperciate your help.

Thanx again for the mail

Me and my band members went last night to the climax and checked out the battle of the bands. Then we talked with the owner and he said we could gig with a demo and an e-mail.

so thanx for the advise, I apperciate your help.

Well I think I know him! Is it a guy named Oliver? :)

If you still need someone to record your demo I can recommend some guys to you, who offer very good quality for little money.

:confused: I honestly have to say I don't know his name but he has long black hair maybe late 30s 1m 80 tall. A nice guy though , you know explained all the ins and outs of what we need to do...

Unser weiteres Online-Angebot:
Bassic.de · Deejayforum.de · Sequencer.de · Clavio.de · Guitarworld.de · Recording.de

Musiker-Board Logo
Zurück
Oben