Obeys
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
MG100 vs H&K Warp7

I'm English, meine Deutsch is slegt.
MG100 oder Warp 7, Rock/Grunge

Eigenschaft

The Warp7 is really a Metal Machine, der Marshall is more "Rock".
You should lock for a Peavey XXL. Or Maybe for a old Marshall Valvestate on Ebay.
Sry my English is bad :D

The Warp 7 is an acquired taste.... stay away! That said, the MG doesn't get much praise either. What's your budget and are you planning to play in a band or exclusively at home? Maybe you can get better amps on the used market for the same kind of money.

Edit: ich hab grad gesehen, daß Du 1. sehr wohl deutsch verstehst :mad: und 2. schon mal fast die selbe Frage gestellt hast (nochmal :mad: )!

Sorry, thing is, this is my friend's username, I forgot my password and my German is terrible, so I don't know were to register again. My budget is around 450E. I'm shipping the product from Europe to South Africa. The amps are like twice the price in our country. I need an amp to play in 'n band, I'm currently playing at home. So any suggestions would be great. Looking for amps that can handle anything from Punk, Rock, Grunge.
Thanks

i think the h&k is placed excellent for extreme heavy chainsaw-sounds, i cant tell u more about this amp cause i havent ever really engaged with this :)

Think about a Peavey Bandit 112 ( 100 W ), because it's a very flexible Amp with enough Power to play in any band, especially when you put a 4x12" Box under it.
The Sound is also great ( Transtube Technology...poweramp tubes simulation ).

maybe a crate gt 212 else :)
i know many people which got this one :)

Thanks for the help. Anyone else who would like to add his thoughts, feel free. Any suggestions on an amp for about 450E.

What about a Line 6 Spider II? this amp is very felxible and with 2 75 watt speakers it should have enough power...
There you go!

Obeys schrieb:
Thanks for the help. Anyone else who would like to add his thoughts, feel free. Any suggestions on an amp for about 450E.

Obeys? Du warst doch der, der vor einem Jahr im Marshallforum schon danach gefragt hat :D

really, think about the crate gt 212 combo
u can put it 2 412 boxes, 120 watts, 3 channels, this combo is amazing, the pressure blows your balls away :)

For 100€ more you can get a Crate Halfstack:
klick
With a second 412 this will really blow your balls off...:D

stay away from the warp 7,it sound like a chainsaw in a very bad way

Das is echt zum totlachen hier - LOL :D

Der von GTaFan vorgeschlagene Amp ist wirklich O.K. besser als die von obeys selbst vorgeschlagenen Amps.

In a nutshell: TAKE THE CRATE!

Thanks. If i buy the Crate Combo, will I be able to disconnect the speaker and get everything out of an extra 412 cab? I'm little short on cash, so have to buy the combo. Does musik-service have it, or where should I buy? Does anyonw know where I can get some Crate sound samples?