• Ersteller Youstin
  • Erstellt am
Youstin
Youstin
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hi.

Ich würde gerne den Text bewerten / überprüfen lassen, der Text ist gedacht für einen Easy Listening Song, der ganz dünn mit Akustik Gitarre begleitet wird, vielleicht ganz wenig Background, ein Gute Laune - I Love You Song für meine Freundin ;)

Guess It's Time

Guess it's time for me to say, and I will do it anyway, so I prepare and try to write a little song
Hope you hear it anyday and show like californi-a me if you feel the same as I will sing along.

It's not easy to explain, 'cause it could fill my heart with pain, if you don't like me yet and just don't wanna know...
But I will try you make you see what kind of guy i try to be to get a little bit attention of your soul.

I would like to make it short, but now I see you're getting bored, there are so many things to say and to do...
But I haven't got the time, so I just say you're looking fine, 'cause all I wanna say is I love you.
Bitte um Bewertung :)

MFG
Paul

Eigenschaft

ja also ich find, das ist doch ganz süß geworden :)

passt doch für die art von lied wunderbar!

Moin!

Wieder mal ein super Text! Besonders der letzte Satz, ein schönes Ende! Ich hoffe ich darf auch bald den genzen Song mal hören? Und auch den letzten, den ich noch nicht hab!
:great:

Tschüss!
De Maggus