Zoom H2 Umbau, 4 neue line inputs machen

B
Bertoa
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Warum allein mit 4 einbau microfonen auf 4 spuren aufnehmen.
In dieser video wird gezeigt das man auch 4 line inputs machen kann mit wenige bauteilen und ein bisschen MUT. Viel Spass. http://www.vimeo.com/1725654

Eigenschaft

Anhänge

• ZoomH2mini.jpg
    ZoomH2mini.jpg
    61,5 KB · Aufrufe: 234
Hello back again but this time in english, sorry.
This is only the beginning of an open source hardware hackers dream on the Zoom H2. I work now
on the version3 modification video that will be soon published on Vimeo and You Tube.Search for > Zoom H2 modification.
Besides an optimalisation in reducing unwanted signals (the line inputs have to be as clean as possible!) I have a surprice.
Version2 on you tube brings in a tantalium capacitor of 3,3 mF 35V to keep a DC component from the line input therefore from the source.
I post on several fora and hope to help many audiophile's to uncover the hidden potentialities of this device. Keep in touch with this thread!

jep, aber wieso auf Englisch..?

prinzipiell ne coole Idee, aber bei der Portion "Mut" würd's bei mir hapern.. so sicher fühl ich mich nicht mit meinen DIY-Skills, als dass ich ein 200€ Gerät evtl. zerstören wollen würde

aber für die, die da mehr Ahnung von haben, klingt das definitiv nach ner guten Erweiterung..