New progressive rock music in Finnsih-Swedish!

Kebu
Kebu
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hello!

Nice to find such an active music forum here! :great:

I just want to tell you that Prime Mover have recently founded a record company, Skivkraft, and released their second album, Prime Mover alias Drivkraft. The music is progressive rock, with a touch of folk music. The songs are sung in Swedish, the second major language in Finland. The record has recieved good reviews (e.g. highest markings from the ProgressoR-site in Uzbekistan) and have even been played on national radio stations as far away as Chile!

We have a complete mp3-song on our home page, that you can download for free. You can also listen to all the songs (30 seconds of each song) and we have also some songs from our first album available online.

We appreciate all kinds of comments! :D :screwy:

Eigenschaft

Hi,

I listened to your song; it's a bit too upbeat for my taste, so just not my style, but I guess it's nice otherwise. I like lyrics in Scandinavian languages.

The design of your homepage is very nice, by the way.

Thank you for listening! :great:

I used macro images of the cover painting, created by Aija Lumme, for the background of the web page. She uses a lot of oil paint, which makes the picture really three-dimensional, even on the computer screen!