Zum Verkauf wegen Umstieg auf Pedalboard-System.
Der Looper ist neuwertig, um ehrlich zu sein, habe ich ihn noch nicht mal ins Rack geschraubt.
Preis ist verhandelbar
HIer noch ein paar Details vom Hersteller:
MLC LS 12/2 Audio Looper
...audio loopers for professional guitar systems!!!
Transparent sound with the best professional grade Burr Brown OPA line driver for zero loss of tone or touch dynamics. Silent switching and full MIDI compatibility. Tour grade construction, simple to setup and control."
MLC LS 12/2 Audio Looper:
LS12/2 is equipped with 12 effect loops, 2 switches ground separated. LS12/2 is controlled by MIDI CC (Control Change) and MIDI PC ( Program Change ) commands over 16 MIDI channels. LS12/2 is compatible with any type of MIDI controller capable of sending CC or PC commands, but to ensure proper operation and maximum effectiveness we recommend using MLC controllers.
- perfectly transparent sound
- ultra-clean sound
- signal to noise ration comparable to CD quality recording s(102dB)
- no dynamic loss
- full bandwidth
- silent, click-free switching, even in high gain level
- MIDI compatibility, PC commands and CC commands
- two relay contact closures (S1-S2) for devices utilizing switch to ground functions
- high grade low noise line driver (BURR BROWN OPA Line Driver)
- alternating or direct current operation
- Handcrafted in Gdansk Poland
The effects loop can be hooked up with:
By dividing the loop into two sections we can plug in:
- 12 mono effects (12 effects plugged in before the amplifier)
- 12 mono effects (12 effects plugged in the amplifier’s FX LOOP)
- 12 mono effects (7 before the amplifier and 5 in the amplifier’s FX LOOP)
The front panel consists of 16 LED diodes informing which loop (L1-L12) or which switch (S1-S2) is on and a MIDI light which informs if the device is receiving MIDI signals and STORE
To connect audio through a high grade line buffer, connect to the JACK6,3mm GUITAR IN.
The rear panel consists of 6,3 mm ‘jack’ receptacles used for connecting effects, audio signals and control the amplifier and other devices:
List price: 699,00€
- LINK OUT - direct OUT (from front panel GUITAR IN)
- INPUT 1 - effects loop 1-7 IN (without high impedance input buffer)
- OUTPUT 1 - ffects loop 1-7 OUT (high impedance output buffer)
- INPUT 2 - effect loop 8-12 IN
- OUTPUT 2 - effects loop 7-10 OUT
- TUNER OUT - ISO separated TUNER out
- 12 xSend - used for connecting the effect’s INPUT
- 12 x Return - used for connecting the effect’s OUTPUT
- 2 x Switch - used for controlling the amplifier channels, tone etc.
- GND/LIFT - chasis ground lift switch
- MIDI IN - used for communications with a midi controller
- MIDI OUT THRU - MIDI thru out for additional device
- MIDI CHANNEL - switch used for switching channel from 1 to 16
- POWER IN - power supply socket for AC 9V/1A (AC Plug 2,5mm x 5,5mm)
- EXT POWER IN - phantom power for midi controller (AC Plug 2,5mm x 5,5mm)