[Effekt] TC Electronic Nova Delay ND-1

• Ersteller Gitarrenstaender
  • Erstellt am
Der Input Buffer wurde modifiziert (deswegen iB, das I vermutlich klein wegen dem Hype um iPhone, iPad und Co). Es geht also um die analoge Eingangsstufe, was auch den Bypass klanglich verbessern soll.
Auf thegearpage gibt es einen ellenlangen Thread darüber, der erste A/B-Eindruck wird hier beschrieben:
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?p=11717337#post11717337

Am Interessantesten ist aber das Statement vom ProGuitarShop (die wohl als treibende Kraft hinter dieser Version standen):
ProGuitarShop schrieb:
I just wanted to touch base on the iB Modified. There seems to be some odd info being discussed.

The harsh/loud repeat that people are referring to was never discussed, acknowledged, or addressed when Tore from TC and I worked together on the development of the iB Modified buffer. So, if some have found that there was an issue with the first repeat on the original version and the iB Modified buffer addresses that, then that is an unintended bonus.

The intention of the Massimo Mantovani designed iB Buffer is to produce a wider frequency response and a more open sound. Essentially higher highs, and lower lows.

When I visited TC in Denmark last year Tore presented me with the iB modified prototype in an a/b situation. Both pedals looked identical. He told me that if I could pick out the iB modified version then we would go ahead with the run. The prototype was pretty easy to pick out with a more pronounced low end. The feel of the pedal was a bit more lively as well.

Anyway, I hope this helps give a clearer picture of what the pedal is about. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Aaron
President
PGS
Quelle:
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?p=11745346#post11745346

Ob Du das selber hörst, hängt neben Deinen Ohren auch von der Qualität Deines Equipments ab. Am besten daher wie immer: Selber testen. Burgebrach (Thomann) ist von Neuenmarkt ja nicht so weit entfernt.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer
Hallo,

ein gutes Review! :)
Ich muss mich grade auch zwischen dem DL 4 und dem Nova entscheiden. Da Ich mit TC allerdings sehr gute Erfahrungen in Sachen Qualität, Sound, Bedienbarkeit gemacht habe, werde Ich mich wahrscheinlich auch für das Nova entscheiden.

Gruß