Alanis Morissette

• Ersteller Schwedenshredder
  • Erstellt am
*hochschieb*

Es ist etwas zu spät aber besser als nie ;D

Alanis' Aprilscherz!

alanishumps.jpg

spacer.gif

Those of you whose senses of '90s nostalgia and '00s Fergie curiosity were equally tickled when we posted Alanis Morissette's "My Humps" cover yesterday (1st April) should thank the tipster who e-mailed us an MP3 of the song last night. Yes, watching it without the video means that the satirical experience isn't as full-spectrum, but just think of the looks that will come over your friends' faces when they slowly realize just what song they're hearing.

Video

A NICE CLEAN CD quality rip of this!!!

256kbps, Stereo, MP3, 4:07min, 7.55mb
=====================

Alanis Morissette's bizarre spoof of the Black Eyed Pea's My Humps has been given the thumbs-up from non other than Fergie herself.

Proving that her sense of humour is firmly intact, Fergie thought the Canadian singer's ballad-style tongue-in-cheek rendition of the Black Eyed Peas hit was so funny that she even sent a bouquet of flowers to the singer's home to show her appreciation.

The video of the song, in which Alanis dances suggestively with Black Eyed Peas-style dancers, wearing a Fergie-style satin bomber jacket, a high ponytail and large hoop earrings, has become an internet sensation, attracting over four million hits on YouTube in just a few days.

"I think it's brilliant," The 32-year-old Fergalicious singer gamely told In Touch Weekly. "Her hair looks really cute like that."

Alanis, 32, is reported to have made the low-budget video as an April Fools' Day joke for her fans.

http://www.metro.co.uk/

Meiner Meinung nach beweist Fergie nicht, dass ihr Humor intakt ist, sondern bloß, dass sie nicht gecheckt hat wie lächerlich-dumm das, was sie selbst singt, eigentlich ist.

Ja, Alanis wird definitiv nicht überbewertet, tolle Frau. Sowohl damals in Dogma als auch musikalisch.