LAY SELECTION 100/200 Infos??? (BIG PICS!)

Tibor
Tibor
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hello,
yesterday a bought this head for 60Euros...dont know if its working..we will see...

its a |||LA\\\Y/// SELECTION 100/200
looks like a MarshallCopy , solidstate Preamp+ Tube Poweramp...+Mastervolume...

i couldn't find any info on it...maybe someone from th U.K. may know Hawkins-Feeling Co.

The seller found it in the basement of the house where his dad lived in...had no clue on amps so he gave it to me...

The cabinet needs definitly new tolex (i think of emerals green Tolex). some of the caps surely need to be replaced (some repaired with gaffatape)... i will check the whole amp before powering it up... there is a switch on the back 100Watt/200Watt (but only the 100Watt is soldered!) so i think of some JJ-E34L for it...
the PI is a "FUNKENWERKE ERFURT ECC81"...real vintage flair...but i surely have to search for a new ECC81 with a good symetrie... a lot of work to do!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

sorry hab nicht so die große Lust wieder alles zu übersetzen...

Eigenschaft

und wie klingt er nun? (sieht etwas schlicht aus)

ähhh sind ja noch keine Röhren drinn... :confused:
ich nehme mal an der klingt wie nen alter Amp...Richtung Marshall oder SoundCity... ausserdem werd ich ihn nicht anschalten bis nicht alles durchgemessen ist (Sitze gerade am Preamp Normal)