23 Videos for Download (my INSTRUMENTAL GUITAR VIDEO COVERS)

• Ersteller Toni_Lloret
  • Erstellt am
wow, bin sher Überrascht! Sehr Sauber gespielt, hab mir nur paar Sachen angeguckt.
Einziger Kritik Punkt:
Lockere mal deine Rechte Hand ein bisschen! Die muss locker wie eine Hundepfote sein ;)
Dann ist es leichter und schöner zu spielen.

Er kann doch nur english!:cool:

Sorry,
It´s very good! But:
Loosen you Right hand a little! The Right hand must be be loose like a dog paw :):screwy:?
Then is it more easily and more beautiful to play.

:eek: great ,great,great

awesome videos :rock::rock::rock:

Guitar_my_live schrieb:
Sorry,
It´s very good! But:
Loosen you Right hand a little! The Right hand must be be loose like a dog paw :):screwy:?

Wer bist du denn bitte wenn man fragen darf? Kannst du auch nur halb so gut spielen?

Really awesome! Fun to watch these movies ;)

Achja dsl 6000 rulz --> *saug*

Guitar_my_live schrieb:
Sorry,
It´s very good! But:
Listen to the MASTER!!! He'll shine in some of his samples soon!
On topic: Amazingly good economy, on both the picking and the fretting hand!
Greets,
Dainsleif

God job man. It sounds really good, keep on rocking ;) .

Most awesome videos. I'm deeply impressed, i wish to play that way in a "few" years :D

Great job, great videos! I've also your brilliant Yngwie Malmsteen PDF, nice work! Keep on rocking dude :)

Kurac

GREAT videos toni!
can you paly a cool tapping with your fingers and record it for a video? it was great!

kann mir jemand erklären wie diese eine techink funktioniert wo man mit der schlaghand relative langsam über mehrere saiten streicht (ich glaub strum) und man troztdem sau viele töne hört und das sehr schnell? wisst ihr was ich meine? :confused:

xmortuusx schrieb:
kann mir jemand erklären wie diese eine techink funktioniert wo man mit der schlaghand relative langsam über mehrere saiten streicht (ich glaub strum) und man troztdem sau viele töne hört und das sehr schnell? wisst ihr was ich meine? :confused:

Meinst du sweepen?!

weiß ja halt nicht wie das heißt, das kommt immer bei diesen "arpegios" vor!
kanns jetzt nicht anders erklären... :(
ich glaub bei airbone kommt das ziemlich am ende...

In "For the Love of God" my brother laughed about the dog, was that practised? :D

hi also die technik was du meinst nennt sich sweeping! wenn da ein paar schlimme leute sehn willst schau dir mal die links anwww.nealnagaoka.comwww.dragonforce.com

Hi toni, you´re an awesome giutarplayer,in your bio we culd see that you began playing in teh age of 19
but how much did you trained guitar playing in these times each day and how long now???

weiss jemand wat der fürn AMP oder zerre hat ?? würde mich mal interriesieren weil der sound is geil

Hey Toni! Really amazing videos. But I was a little bit disappointed at the Joe Satriani - Always with me always with you solo. I think it's not clear enough and some phrases are not that perfectly played