Hohner Professional PJ Bass: Pickguard

L
leone
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hi does anybody know where I can get a pickguard for a Hohner Professional PJ bass

Any help would be much appreciated

Eigenschaft

Maybe you should try it directly at Hohner.

I think to get a non original replacement part especially for Hohner would be difficult because these basses are not common enough.
But pickguards for Fender Precision basses are very easy to get. Doesn't they fit on a Hohner PJ? Maybe you have to drill new holes for the screws into the body but the old ones would be covered by the pickguard.

Last option is to let a company make a pickguard for you. There are several ones, but it's more expensive than a stock item.

Maybe you should try it directly at Hohner.

I think to get a non original replacement part especially for Hohner would be difficult because these basses are not common enough.
But pickguards for Fender Precision basses are very easy to get. Doesn't they fit on a Hohner PJ? Maybe you have to drill new holes for the screws into the body but the old ones would be covered by the pickguard.

Last option is to let a company make a pickguard for you. There are several ones, but it's more expensive than a stock item.

Many thanks

Fender P will fit but the screw holes are different, I may see this as an option though, or have one made

Thanks again