Laney TI100 (neuer Tony Iommi Signature Amp / Messe 2012)

• Ersteller petereanima
  • Erstellt am
petereanima
petereanima
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Definitiv mal "the most metal amp in history". :cool::D

Tony-Iommi-TI100-768x1024.jpg

Laney has offered an official Tony Iommi amplifier since 1994, but this year they’ve announced a new tube beastie, the TI100. It’s a 100 Watts RMS head with four 6L6 valves in the output section, twin channels, footswitchable variable Pre Boost on each channel, 3 band EQ, Volume, Enhance, and Presence controls.

The Metal Lord says:

“Almost 40 years ago I embarked on my musical journey with Laney. My first signature Laney amp, the GH100TI came out almost 20 years ago and it served me faithfully on the biggest stages in the world with Black Sabbath as well as recently with Heaven & Hell. I’m always searching for more out of my tone, more flexibility, more dynamics and that’s where my ideas for the new TI100 came from. It took time and dedication to get it right and I’m happy to say I was involved in each step of the amps design, development & testing. The end result is a signature amp that I am extremely proud of and happy to stand in front of anywhere in the world. The TI100 represents everything I’ve ever wanted in an amp, it’s fabulous”

Bin gespannt wie der im Vergleich zum GH100TI klingen wird. Der Look ist zwar metal-kitsch pur, gefällt mir aber trotzdem / gerade deshalb (?).

Eigenschaft

Da es gerade so gut passt: Hier mal ein Bild des Amps/Fullstacks vom heutigen Messebesuch:

34sqttw.jpg

(Foto by uwegraf).

Live zu hören war der Amp aber leider nicht...

Gruss
TheMystery

Klingt echt gut. :great:

Aber sind die Kreuze an Ampfront & Box nicht falsch herum. :D

Ich hätte Lust auf einen Vergleich mit dem alten Signature. Der war ja schon sehr gut!