• Ersteller hack_meck
  • Erstellt am
hack_meck
hack_meck
Lounge .&. Backstage
Administrator
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Nottwil/Switzerland – The renowned Swiss cymbal maker Paiste welcomes legendary drummer Gerry Brown to its prestigious family of artists.

Paiste_Gerry_Brown_byTimShahady.jpg
Gerry Brown is recognized as one of the most respected drummers with a vast career dating back over forty years. Highly respected among his peers and musical colleagues, Gerry has worked closely with some of the biggest and most influential artists around the world. From the early days of working with legendary bassist and school mate Stanley Clarke to music icon Diana Ross, Gerry has had a very illustrious career.

Gerry’s goal in any musical endeavor is to, “serve the music” as he likes to say and this ambition has kept him busy working with top names such as Stevie Wonder, Chick Corea, George Benson, Marcus Miller, Jeffrey Osbourne, Dave Samuals, Larry Coryell, Chuck Loeb and many more.

Gerry’s new Paiste set up: (left to right)
16” Signature Fast Crash
15” Formula 602 Medium Hi-Hat
18” Signature Mellow Crash
20” Formula 602 Thin Crash
24” Twenty Masters Collection Deep Ride
17” Signature Dark Energy Crash MK I
16” Signature Traditionals Thin Crash (Top aux. Hi-Hat)
16” RUDE Crash Ride (Bottom aux. Hi-Hat)
18” Alpha Thin Swiss Crash

Gerry’s impression on his new cymbal sound: “Paiste cymbals have reopened my musical senses like no other. They are just brilliant! They have given new life to what I hear.... renewed and refreshed. Thank you Erik Paiste!”

Eigenschaft