• Ersteller Lucas Krupa
  • Erstellt am
Lucas Krupa
Lucas Krupa
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hello

I am really sorry for the language but I am not good in German. Hope it is no a problem. Last time I fund quite unique polish guitar from Defil factory. Unique cause the neck is built use maple and normally they used beech which is not good wood for guitars.Guitar was fund somewhere in garage. Nobody use it about 30 years. Guitar was in really bad condition. I removed old lacquer, some part of destroyed binding. I repainted sunburst and protected it hi gloss lacquer. I removed old frets, grind a fingerboard, got new radius and install new frets. It would be much better to put there some humbuckers but someone did a holes for single coil before me and I didn’t had any choice. It could be to much work for cover this middle hole. *Link deleted / please read- by C_Lenny*

Here you have some pic how it looked before and after. Hope you like it.

defil przed.jpg
defil po.jpg

Eigenschaft

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 7 Benutzer
very fine work, i think it looks very pretty now. And i hope it sounds good too. I like it very much!
And if the single coils don't really fit, there are humbuckers in sc-size avalible.

It looks very pretty and unique now. :great:

I hope it sounds a little bit like a Stratocaster on steroids, but more jazzy... :D

Do you have more pictures?

:hat:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Very nice guitar.

Be honest .. is it the same guitar?

If yes ... WELL DONE!!!

:great:

very fine work, i think it looks very pretty now. And i hope it sounds good too. I like it very much!
And if the single coils don't really fit, there are humbuckers in sc-size avalible.

Thank you. Yes I know about humbuckers are the same size like single but the client who wanted this guitar liked single coil.
--- Beiträge wurden zusammengefasst ---
It looks very pretty and unique now. :great:

I hope it sounds a little bit like a Stratocaster on steroids, but more jazzy... :D

Do you have more pictures?

:hat:

Yes it is like stratocaster but the bell sound characteristic for strat is not so pronounced and the sound is little bit softer. I didn't have a chance to record it and even to make better photos cause my client who is from Germany was near to my workshop and he wanted to take guitar cause next time he will be here in one month. He couldn't wait to play on this guitar :)
--- Beiträge wurden zusammengefasst ---
Be honest .. is it the same guitar?

If yes ... WELL DONE!!!

:great:

Yes it is the same :)

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 1 Benutzer
Looks very nice, good work!

Cheers!
prover