StevieSnacks.com - *NEWS*

NOMORE
NOMORE
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hy

Ich dachte ich mach mal einen Fred auf für alle die sich für StevieSnacks.com interessieren und postet hier die NEWS :great:

"Playing With Soul" - Part 1

Viel Spaß !

lg,NOMORE

Eigenschaft

Playing With Soul - Part 2: Timing

"This is the second lesson in this free series. In this lesson I address the subject of timing and explain how I learned that my timing was not good."

lg,NOMORE

gute idee, die seite is echt klasse - bzw der typ^^
aus irgendnem grund kann ich die dinger aber nicht mehr abspielen. :screwy: das ging mal
der zeigt bei mir den player nicht mehr an.

Ich könnte schwören dass der den letztens "upgedated" hat.
Jetz hab ich grad das Plugin für Firefox installiert und jetzt.....

geht's immer noch nicht! :mad:

Check mal hier:YouTube ;)

lg,NOMORE

aaaaaahhhh :D

perfekt. Danke :great:

Der kann doch gleich sagen dass der die sachen noch auf youtube hat^^

Edit: Cool, die Gitarre hat das gleiche Pickguard wie die Red Special :D zumindest fast^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Playing With Soul - Part 3 - Dynamics

Part 3 of this free series on Playing With Soul. In this lesson I try to explain how I think dynamics helps the soulfulness of your playing. What are dynamics? What is the difference between volume and intensity? I also show a few things that I do when trying to play with less intensity when soloing.

lg,NOMORE

Playing With Soul - Part 4: Phrasing

Phrasing is a difficult topic to explain, but people who take the time to learn good phrasing are doing themselves a huge favor. Phrasing allows you to tap into the natural energy of a song and use your playing to push the song forward, rather than impeding the flow of the song with poorly matched licks.

lg,NOMORE

Boogie Like Rude Mood - Part 1

Boogie Like Rude Mood - Part 2

""In this 2 part lesson, I’ll break down the underlying rhythm pattern to songs like Rude Mood. I’ll show you the picking rhythm and the notes that this rhythm will be played over, both for Rude Mood but also for other boogie-style songs like Bayou Boogie by Tab Benoit.""

Keep those frets burnin, :great:

lg,NOMORE

Free Lesson: John Mayer B.B. King Style Lick :great:
Someone recommended this video to me on YouTube, in which John Mayer talks about the tonal differences between playing licks at different spots on the fretboard. In that video, he playes a lick at about 30 seconds in that is very cool. Since his video wasn't about teaching the lick, rather teaching about tonal differences, I decided to teach a lesson on that lick. So for you John Mayer fans, this lesson is for you :)

Free Lesson: Hendrix Style Texas Flood SRV Lick :rock:
This is one of my favorite and probably one of the best free lessons I've ever done. This particular lick baffled me for years as I tried to learn the El Mocambo performance of Texas Flood. In this lesson I break down this fantastically difficult sequence into little pieces and go through them one by one. Because of the difficulty, I've also posted PDF tablature and because you're all so awesome, I've uploaded a higher-definition verision you can download as well. (download links and comments below the video.

lg,NOMORE

New free Lesson: Voodoo Chile Sliding Chords

This lesson explains the sliding chords that you hear near the end of Voodoo Chile Slight Return, from the Couldn't Stand The Weather Album. While none of the chords is more than two strings, the changing fret distance between the notes and the changing picking rhythm makes this a tricky sequence to play. Not to mention the highest note you can reach to cap it off.

lg,NOMORE

From time to time I create MP3 backing tracks, either for lessons or for gear demos, and I’ve gotten a lot of requests for these tracks so I’m making them available for free here. Please do not post direct links to these files. If you wish to tell other people about these tracks, please post a link to this page.

Anthony Stauffer stellt einige seiner Backingtracks zum freien Download zur Verfügung: LINK :great:

lg,NOMORE