Victims Sleeping.

Dai
Dai
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Living victims, we’re all here to spend some time together, right?
And in the end we’re all hypocritical beings rotten to the marrow
An existential conflict closes your eyes as you stare into no where
You could call it pity but you could also name it innocence

Safety dies as this shield of protection shatters, cracking the innocent bubble I slept in
For some reason the cruelty blinded my eyes and a vision breaks into my wounded self
The decadence before me hurts the fading consciousness as you too drift away from me
The neglected promise stands behind you as your mind once more forgets these words

So let me laugh back at the ugly idiot that stares back in the mirror
When there is no hope for tomorrow there won’t be a reason to go
Time came, faded, stopped and toyed with all of us foolish humans
Looking at the night sky, tell me what you really see in the stars

The smile dies as this shield of hope shatters, cracking the distorted memory I kept close
For some reason the feeling can’t comfort me as much as before you too died away
The decadence before me hurts the fading consciousness as I give up on all this once more
The neglected promise stands behind me as your mind once more tells me I am wrong

A blind sorrow and a laughing loser talking, I have spoken too much again, right?
So another day gives away and my consciousness is nudging me to sleep
even the scream won't be heard in that silent night, why did we fall out from this?
The last lines that couldn’t be caught before the hand writing them died

Diesmal mit grossem Text ^_____^
^
|
*stolz XD*

Ich habe nicht viel zu zu sagen...ausser das ich es nicht mag...Aber das geht mir jedes Mal so. XD Ich wuerde mich sehr ueber Hilfe freuen X_X

Eigenschaft

alors madame,
ich auch mal ;) ;):D

Living victims, we’re all here to spend some time together, right? das right? magst du, hmm:D wie wärs diesmal mit: aren't we?

Safety dies as this shield of protection shatters, cracking the innocent bubble I slept in
For some reason the cruelty blinded my eyes and a vision breaks into my wounded self geht das? into my wounded self?
The decadence before me hurts the fading consciousness as you too drift away from me bin jez nich 100% aber das 'too' muss glaubich am schluss stehen..
The neglected promise stands behind you as your mind once more forgets these words

Looking at the night sky, tell me what you really see in the stars DEN MAG ICH

The smile dies as this shield of hope shatters, cracking the distorted memory I kept close
For some reason the feeling can’t comfort me as much as before you too died away
The decadence before me hurts the fading consciousness as I give up on all this once more
The neglected promise stands behind me as your mind once more tells me I am wrong

A blind sorrow and a laughing loser talking, I have spoken too much again, right?
even the scream won't be heard in that silent night, why did we fall out from this? from what?
The last lines that couldn’t be caught before the hand writing them died da stimmt was nicht. das writing ist so alleine. entweder noch ein were oder wrote?

ich komm beim text nicht ganz draus. evtl liegts dran dasich wie immer mitdem english nicht 1 to 1 bin, oder dasich kopfweh hab oder was auch immer. hoffe die andern sagen auch noch was dazu:)

was für ne musikalische umsetzung (haha, den satz hab ich von x-riff geborgt) solls denn gehen?
:D

"So let me laugh back at the ugly idiot that stares back in the mirror"
auch wenn dir dein text nicht gefallen sollte:
dieser satz hebt alles wieder auf...

ps: peil den text auch nicht.

greetz

stylemaztaz

Hey Dai,
ich weiß gar nicht wobei dir denn nun geholfen werden soll.

x-Riff

@donay

alors madame,
ich auch mal ;) ;):D <3 Harro mein Herr
Living victims, we’re all here to spend some time together, right? das right? magst du, hmm:D wie wärs diesmal mit: aren't we? Kann sein dass ich es mag XD Ich denke da meist nie dranXD Ich nehm es einfach._.; Aber o.o das klingt auch nicht doof!

For some reason the cruelty blinded my eyes and a vision breaks into my wounded self geht das? into my wounded self?Ich bilde es mir so eni XD *drop* Keine Ahnugn ob es geht 8D
The decadence before me hurts the fading consciousness as you too drift away from me bin jez nich 100% aber das 'too' muss glaubich am schluss stehen..details XD (Du hast recht XD)

Looking at the night sky, tell me what you really see in the stars DEN MAG ICH<3

even the scream won't be heard in that silent night, why did we fall out from this? from what?"Der bahn" (nicht der Zug x_x)
The last lines that couldn’t be caught before the hand writing them died da stimmt was nicht. das writing ist so alleine. entweder noch ein were oder wrote?who wrote vielleicht? o_o

ich komm beim text nicht ganz draus. evtl liegts dran dasich wie immer mitdem english nicht 1 to 1 bin, oder dasich kopfweh hab oder was auch immer. hoffe die andern sagen auch noch was dazu:)
Was genau ist es denn was dich bei dem text etwas sitzen lässt? Das gesammtbild?^_^;
was für ne musikalische umsetzung (haha, den satz hab ich von x-riff geborgt) solls denn gehen?
:D
xD Ist noch sehr relativ._.

@stylemaztaz

Danke!^____^
Freut mich dass dir die Zeile gefällt!

@X-Riff
Ich komm einfach noch nicht mit dem Gesamtbild klar x_x Es fehlt was... nur ich weiss nicht was.

hmm, also die ersten 3 'strophen' versteh ich noch:) da beschreibst du so die allgemeinsituation, die ganze welt, das leben, oder?

aber nacher check ichs nicht mehr. welche memory, wer starb, wer redet mit dir.
da komm ich dann nicht mehr nach. in den ersten 3 strophen fühl ich mich direkt angesprochen mit dem you:D

aber nacher nicht mehr:(

haha
hoffe shilft was:)