A-Gitarren Identifikation/Wertschätzung Sammelthread

• Ersteller LennyNero
  • Erstellt am
Ist das eine SJ-200?

Zumindest eine J mit 3stelligen Zahlen. Ob nun eine SJ-200 oder aber eine J-200 (ohne "S") oder eine J-150 oder ein anderes Modell ist (mir) nicht 100%ig klar, da Gibson bei derselben Modell(grund)bezeichnung schon mal gerne die Specs verändert, bis hin zu den Hölzern.

IMG-20170503-WA0005.jpg
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...paign=email-SendAdToFriend&utm_content=ViewAd

Ist das ne echte Herr im Frack?
Sieht nach meiner Kenntnis so aus Foto oben
--- Beiträge wurden zusammengefasst ---
Die Gitarrenbilder zum ebay Angebot seht ihr, wenn ihr den Link aufruft, das Foto oben ist nicht! aus der Anzeige

Anhang anzeigen 554948 https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...paign=email-SendAdToFriend&utm_content=ViewAd

Ist das ne echte Herr im Frack?
Sieht nach meiner Kenntnis so aus Foto oben
Die Gitarrenbilder zum ebay Angebot seht ihr, wenn ihr den Link aufruft, das Foto oben ist nicht! aus der Anzeige
they are both genuine. the one from ebay is a bit older than the one posted here. most herr im fracks have three soundholes, but not all. they are nice guitars. I have a good meisterklasse myself, which is almost the same model..

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer
Thank you, lacquercracks.
But the guitar on the pic is from 1950! ( the owner says) and the ebay guitar from 1956.
Wonder wonder
Fritz

Thank you, lacquercracks.
But the guitar on the pic is from 1950! ( the owner says) and the ebay guitar from 1956.
Wonder wonder
Fritz

The star logo : Nur echt .... was introduced in mid fifties , so it cannot be from 1950. The type of letters on the head indicates more likely 1960.. maybe , if you are lucky the guitar is dated on the backside of the pickguard ( sometimes also a stamp by the end or neckblock )
best regards

The star logo : Nur echt .... was introduced in mid fifties , so it cannot be from 1950. The type of letters on the head indicates more likely 1960.. maybe , if you are lucky the guitar is dated on the backside of the pickguard ( sometimes also a stamp by the end or neckblock )
best regards

Hello lacquercracks,
I contacted Martin Ritter about the logo but there are no sources for the date of introducing.
I found a (sold) guitar on https://www.gbase.com/gear/hoyer-herr-im-frack-1952-black.
The logo is on a 52 model ..
Fritz

Moin Moin, ich habe eine Höfner Archtop von einem Kumpel bekommen der das Schätzchen auf einem Dachboden gefunden hat. Meinen Nachforschungen zufolge handelt es sich um eine 45../s.
Ich denke die meiste ähnlichkeit hat sie mit einer 4550/s aus den Anfang 1960ern.

Teilt ihr meine Meinung zu dem Instrument?
Was ist sie in dem super Zustand heute wohl Wert?

Gruß Guddy
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0030.JPG

Hallo Guddy,
ich denke es ist eine 457S , Baujahr 1960 oder 61.

Okay cool danke. Hast du eine idee was so eine Gitarre im Original Zustand und ohne Mängel wert sein kann.

Okay cool danke. Hast du eine idee was so eine Gitarre im Original Zustand und ohne Mängel wert sein kann.
Lass es mich mal ganz vorsichtig ausdrücken.....also unter 250€ würde ich die nicht abgeben;). Es gibt durchaus Leute, die mehr dafür ausgeben würden, aber die müssen auch erst gefunden werden.....:)

Danke für den Tipp.

Eine Gitarre, die vor 1970 gebaut wurde, sollte überhaupt nicht 'hergegeben' werden - soferne nicht unbedingt nötig (mMn)! :eek:
Ein Sammler sagte mal, genau dieses nämlich sei eine Wertanlage. Natürlich sollte auch der Allgemeinzustand schon 'entsprechend sein'...

@The_Guddy
Es scheint so, als hätte diese von Dir gepostete Klampfe kaum Gebrauchs-/ Spielspuren; somit auch ein sehr guter Zustand (hm, was anhand von Fotos man überhaupt dazu sagen kann - spielen drauf halt, wäre optimal um wirklich herauszufinden, was das Instrument taugt)... :gruebel:
Eine Einschätzung aber kann ich nicht dazu abgeben, ich verstehe davon zu wenig; bin eher der 'Player'... :m_git1:

Grund: Grammatik... *sry
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello lacquercracks,
I contacted Martin Ritter about the logo but there are no sources for the date of introducing.
I found a (sold) guitar on https://www.gbase.com/gear/hoyer-herr-im-frack-1952-black.
The logo is on a 52 model ..
Fritz
I know from a real Hoyer expert that the starlogo was introduced in mid fifties, probably late 54... the letter type on head can also be used for dating as well as if the bridge says ang or not after the three letters... its possible to date within a few years from 1948 - 62 . who is martin ritter ?
Moin Moin, ich habe eine Höfner Archtop von einem Kumpel bekommen der das Schätzchen auf einem Dachboden gefunden hat. Meinen Nachforschungen zufolge handelt es sich um eine 45../s.
Ich denke die meiste ähnlichkeit hat sie mit einer 4550/s aus den Anfang 1960ern.

Teilt ihr meine Meinung zu dem Instrument?
Was ist sie in dem super Zustand heute wohl Wert?

Gruß GuddyAnhang anzeigen 556035 Anhang anzeigen 556036 Anhang anzeigen 556037 Anhang anzeigen 556038

Its a 456S from early sixties. you can tell 456 from 457 by mapletop ( ahorn) instead od sprucetop (fichte) , and three piece neck instead of fivepiece. Otherwise they are about the same. the 4550 is wider ( 43 cm at the bottom ) where the others are standard 41,5 cm

I know from a real Hoyer expert that the starlogo was introduced in mid fifties, probably late 54... the letter type on head can also be used for dating as well as if the bridge says ang or not after the three letters... its possible to date within a few years from 1948 - 62 . who is martin ritter ?

Hello lacquercracks,
I wrote a mail to the hoyer enterprise and Martin Ritter answered me.

Martin Ritter’s firm has purchased the Hoyer guitar brand name and trademarks. Creative Bags and Cases announced at the Musikmesse Frankfurt 2009 that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Hoyer Guitars, Germany, for the purchase of the Hoyer brand name. The NAMM Show will see the global launch of the new Hoyer Electric Guitar collection: The Ern, Eagle, Flying Arrow, White and Black Lady, as well as the Hoyer Eagle Bass. "We are very pleased at the prospect of Hoyer being a very significant part of our future development in the MI-Business," said Martin Ritter, CEO of Creative Bags and Cases. "We aim to bring Hoyer Guitars to the global market and endeavor to preserve and build on its long heritage."

Fritz

Ist die folgende Gitarre eine Rodebald Hoyer für Lindberg?

IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0855.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0857.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0859.JPG

Grund: Zitat korrigiert
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hello lacquercracks,
I wrote a mail to the hoyer enterprise and Martin Ritter answered me.

Martin Ritter’s firm has purchased the Hoyer guitar brand name and trademarks. Creative Bags and Cases announced at the Musikmesse Frankfurt 2009 that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Hoyer Guitars, Germany, for the purchase of the Hoyer brand name. The NAMM Show will see the global launch of the new Hoyer Electric Guitar collection: The Ern, Eagle, Flying Arrow, White and Black Lady, as well as the Hoyer Eagle Bass. "We are very pleased at the prospect of Hoyer being a very significant part of our future development in the MI-Business," said Martin Ritter, CEO of Creative Bags and Cases. "We aim to bring Hoyer Guitars to the global market and endeavor to preserve and build on its long heritage."

Fritz

Ist die folgende Gitarre eine Rodebald Hoyer für Lindberg?

Anhang anzeigen 556302 Anhang anzeigen 556303 Anhang anzeigen 556304 Anhang anzeigen 556305 Anhang anzeigen 556306 Anhang anzeigen 556307

yes its a rodebald hoyer made guitar . as far as I can see it has a sprucetop, and in that case a model raspa/milord or very close..you can probably find a date stamp inside on back under bridge area ..I guess last half of the fifties

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 1 Benutzer
Thank you!
The last guitar I bought is a Arnold Hoyer Piccolo, may be you have any informations about this?

And:
The guitar in my gallery- absolutely unknown

Here on my Profil -- Alben

Unser weiteres Online-Angebot:
Bassic.de · Deejayforum.de · Sequencer.de · Clavio.de · Guitarworld.de · Recording.de

Musiker-Board Logo
Zurück
Oben