A-Gitarren Identifikation/Wertschätzung Sammelthread

• Ersteller LennyNero
  • Erstellt am
Thank you!
The last guitar I bought is a Arnold Hoyer Piccolo, may be you have any informations about this?

And:
The guitar in my gallery- absolutely unknown

and the guitar with the single soundhole is weird. I can not ID it for now, but I have some ideas. But will need more pics. You can mail me at lacquercracks at yahoo dot dk

@lacquercracks & @Karljoris we all are interested what instruments Karljoris owns and we also like to see the pics. Therefore we would like to see the pics and read the identification here in our forum ;)

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 1 Benutzer
@lacquercracks & @Karljoris we all are interested what instruments Karljoris owns and we also like to see the pics. Therefore we would like to see the pics and read the identification here in our forum ;)

yes I AGREE ;-)
--- Beiträge wurden zusammengefasst ---
Thank you!
The last guitar I bought is a Arnold Hoyer Piccolo, may be you have any informations about this?

And:
The guitar in my gallery- absolutely unknown

Piccolo was the smalles and cheapest model . I think they were rather late. Please post pics

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer

No problem!
Fritz
The guitar in my gallery with the single soundhole- which part do you want to be photographed?

IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0862.JPG
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
Die Hoyer Piccolo

• Gefällt mir
@Karljoris sehr schöne alte Instrumente hast du da in deiner Sammlung :great:

• Gefällt mir
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0880.JPG
Heute neu zum Aufarbeiten:
IMG_0874.JPG

Moin moin rundum,
ich poste nur Gitarren in Eigenbesitz.
Als ich letztens nicht sicher war, ob eine Herr im Frack auch wirklich eine war, habe ich ausnahmsweise das Kleinanzeigenbild hier veröffentlicht.
War auch mit dem Besitzer preislich so weit klar, dass der Deal eingetütet schien, falls das eine "echte" war.
Dank der kompetenten Antwort von lacquercracks war ich überzeugt, mailte den Verkäufer an...
Doch da stand das gute Stück plötzlich nicht mehr zur Verfügung...

• Gefällt mir
IMG_0882.JPG
IMG_0883.JPG
IMG_0885.JPG
IMG_0895.JPG
Noch etwas Neues, vom Kopf und von der Hals-Kopf Verbindung keine Rodebald Hoyer, was ist denn das für ein Modell?

the letters on head indicates around 1960 , and Im sure its very close. late or early 61 ( always give or take a year ... ) the bridges got a longer base. this is the short base, som Im pretty sure its from 1960 or close.
Anhang anzeigen 556506 Anhang anzeigen 556507 Anhang anzeigen 556508 Anhang anzeigen 556509 Noch etwas Neues, vom Kopf und von der Hals-Kopf Verbindung keine Rodebald Hoyer, was ist denn das für ein Modell?

the black one looks very much like a rodebald Hoyer at first glance, but it isnt. Its a Fasan , and you can tell, by the double dots on fret 5 and 9 , the very curvy ( radiused ) fratboard and the rounded tip of the heel. The holes are very close to rodebald ( and Tellson ) , but rodebalds are softly ronded at the center, where fasan and tellson are more sharp.

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer
Thank you very much, lacquercracks.
You wanted more pictures from the unknown one soundhole Archtop in my gallery/Album - what should I photograph?
Best regards!
Fritz

Thank you very much, lacquercracks.
You wanted more pictures from the unknown one soundhole Archtop in my gallery/Album - what should I photograph?
Best regards!
Fritz

volute, neckend seen from the side, dimensions are good to know, the neckattachment isnt usual...is there a screw or is it glued ?

if you check here : http://lacquercracks.dk/west-germany/

which hole fits the best ? the one from Hüttl ? also the shape of body reminds me of Hüttl, but....Im no way sure .....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0926.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG
IMG_0929.JPG
Hello again,
the neck is glued,
Length overall 107 cm,
Body 42 and 33 cm,
Depth 8 cm
Soundhole detail

is the fretboardend cut straight, with no thinning out ?

IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0939.JPG
IMG_0940.JPG
IMG_0941.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0943.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
The fretboard ending seems to be worked on, probably when installing the pick up.

Sorry, no number, no letter, no stamp outside...

May be the guitar is from Orfeus/ Bulgaria?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Sorry, no number, no letter, no stamp outside...

May be the guitar is from Orfeus/ Bulgaria?

thats very possible from the look of the neck and head, but still the soundhole is very much hüttl'ish..I give up for now...cant win them all. thats what makes it so funny.

IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG
IMG_0952.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0955.JPG
New today, some modern parts, missing bushings
FASAN?

Thank you!

Take a look at my Album 2 !

Unser weiteres Online-Angebot:
Bassic.de · Deejayforum.de · Sequencer.de · Clavio.de · Guitarworld.de · Recording.de

Musiker-Board Logo
Zurück
Oben