AKG c 1000s/RODE nt3

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
L
lixnaw
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
sorry to barge in here, i speak a fair bit of german, but my writing is nowhere near it.
i play low whistle and learn irish music by ear. i do live recordings in the music workshop with with a nomad jukebox 3. i know i sound like a gamer now, but you can record with it at 11.025 kh wav. and i use firewire to put it on my computer.
now i'm looking for i good mic, running on a 9V batterie. i believe there's 2 options:
-rode nt3
-akg c 1000s
basically, i prefere the deep and rich sound of a large condenser mic, wich picks up everything of the music. but that would be too much exaggeration at a workshop
i don't know wich of the two matches best.

Eigenschaft

It`s probably better you`ll write this into the "mikrofon"- board

Peegee schrieb:
It`s probably better you`ll write this into the "mikrofon"- board
thanks for the tip peegee, but i can't post in two places(board rules i was told a while ago).
i' leaning towards the rode nt3 anyways, but i'm not sure if he's compatible with my mp3 recorder, wich needs a pre-amp. mic(9V)., just like a mini disk.

I would buy the AKG C1000s!!!
We have buy one for our school one week later we buy again seven ones because everyone in our team think they are the best in them class.
they work perfect with )V Batterie when you have no "Phantom spannung"(I don't know the english word but it meens = 48 Volt)!

So AKG rules and specaly C1000s everywhere recording ,theater,chor,brass band,classic allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

bye Agent Bignose

thanks bignose,

i've tested several mikes by now, and found akg undisputed, true sounding. i've even found the akg 3000 better for low whistle, than the akg tube.
yee,...a mike doesn't have to be expensive, it's a matter of taste

Interesting :) I have the same problem: Rode NT3 or AKG 1000S. But no solution until now.

Hi -

if you want to decide objectively, you have to test, hear an compare.
I can only speak for the nt-3: I find it's sound full: deep in the bass an crisp in the highs. the akg might also be "full", but every mic has it's own sound, you have to try.

Michael

I would take an AKG C 1000. It is a proven standard for many years and it sounds great!

Seit 2004(!) hat sich lixnaw sicher schon für ein Mikrofon entschieden:) Seitdem war er auch nicht mehr im Forum. Ich sperr hier lieber mal zu...

Banjo

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.