And you call yourself romantist~

Dai
Dai
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
And you call yourself romantist
-when someone asks you to love them

Under the lights of this small train station were I first saw you, beautiful being
I can’t even forget the shoes you wore on the warm summer evening we met
Under the street lamp of this bus stop where I last saw you, fragile creature
I can still feel the warmth of you even though you left me here that long ago

The parallel story of a second life in the same human leaps past the wide screen of life
cried so hard I laughed and after all the sounds died out all nights still were so endless
it took me forever to realise the last train is gone, still if you could look over your shoulder
it's hilarious if you think about it so let's laugh some more, this night is still young

Under the lights of this small train station were you first fell into my weak arms
I won’t ever forget the smile you showed me on the summer evening we embraced
Under the street lamp of this bus stop where I last heard your sweet laugher
All what I rely on today is a old, grey and too soon vanishing memory of you

The candle of life has burned down to the ground, leaving only a sad memory
When its time for us too to leave please leave me a short message before you go
I’d probably need some time to get over you but time will show me a way
Under the sign of that bus stop I can still hear your laugher together with mine

Nicht viel zu sagen... x_x
Ausser das mir schrecjlich langweilig ist und dass ich das Resultierende der langeweile auch schrwecklich finde x)

Eigenschaft

[FONT=&quot]nd you call yourself romantist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]romantic oder romanticist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-when someone asks you to love them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-them +him/her[/FONT]

Under the lights of this small train station where I first saw you, beautiful being
that warm summer evening
feel your warmth

The parallel story of a second life in the same human leaps past the wide screen of life
Was wie wo? Der satz hats in sich.....
cried so hard I laughed and after all the sounds died out all nights still were so endless
All the nights were still[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
it took me forever to realise the last train is gone, still if you could look over your shoulder
it's hilarious if you think about it so let's laugh some more, this night is still young

Under the lights of this small train station where you first fell into my weak arms
Under the street lamp of this bus stop where I last heard your sweet laughter
All (that) i rely upon today is an old grey memory of you vanishing too soon

When it s time for us too to leave please leave me a short message before you go
Us too?
Meinst du „us two“? --à the two of us
Under the sign of that bus stop I can still hear your laugher together with mine
Würde ich am ende eher zu „along with my own“ tendieren,

und das "under" überall find ich nich so kool.....underneath oder was´andres schön klingendes wär da irgendwie geiler..
ich find die langeweile war doch produktiv,,,,,,,,aber irgendwie stehst du in letzter zeit auf mittendrin aufhörende sätze?

[FONT=&quot]And you call yourself romantist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]romantic oder romanticist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-when someone asks you to love them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-them +him/her[/FONT]

Under the lights of this small train station where I first saw you, beautiful being
that warm summer evening
hoppra XD
feel your warmth

Im negativen Sinne?XD
All the nights were still
oh ^-^

Under the lights of this small train station where you first fell into my weak arms
so gehtört das also z___z; *drop*

When it s time for us too to leave please leave me a short message before you go
Us too?
iie. uns auch XD
Würde ich am ende eher zu „along with my own“ tendieren,
gine natuerlich auch XD

und das "under" überall find ich nich so kool.....underneath oder was´andres schön klingendes wär da irgendwie geiler..
ich find die langeweile war doch produktiv,,,,,,,,aber irgendwie stehst du in letzter zeit auf mittendrin aufhörende sätze?
Kannst du sehr gut recht habem..o-o dann passt es auch besser..weil's dann etwas länger wird.. *nod*
mittendrin aufhörende sätze? XD muss an der paranoia liegen maha XD nein keine ahnung, kann schon sein o-o
könnte auch dran liegen dass ich es mi einer älteren idee zusammen geschmissen habe...*headscratch* Keine ahnung.

Im negativen Sinne?XD
naja, halt enorm schwer verständlich....äh.....das ist einer von denen, die mittendrin aufhören......negativ deswegen noch lange nicht.
All the nights were still
oh ^-^

so gehtört das also z___z; *drop*

Us too?
iie. uns auch XD
klingt seltsam....aber mir fällt nix gutes ein, von daher egal.

gegen zusammengewürfelte ideen habbich prinzipiell nie was einzuwenden:D

Danke fuer die Hilfe^-^

oh well. ich brauch eine pause von dem ganzen zeug XD Sehr unschön XD

'The parallel story of a second life in the same human leaps past the wide screen of life'
DAS finidch wieder sonen wirklich geiler satz!!! HEIEIEIEIIEIE. der ist so schön lang und flüssig und haach. DEN mag ich. vorallem den anfang, weiss nicht an was es liegt:)

und ansonsten fidnich den text auch gut. vorallem weiss man was du sagen willst. und man cheggts... aber, hmm.. so das, absolute fünkchen fehlt irgendwie. ?

joar, und english muss ich agr nciht erst beginnen;D vorallem wenn nate shon drüber ist:D aber ich lenr ja immer gleich mit:)

Danke! :3
Das freut mich sehr dass er die gefällt ^O^

Vielleicht ist es dies Mal gerade das Problem, dass man ihn sofort checkt XD *head-desk* Noch ein wenig dran feilen eventuell..^-^