Country & Blues Fingerpicking (solo VIDEO)

• Ersteller quiqueguitar
  • Erstellt am
quiqueguitar
quiqueguitar
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hallo zusammen,

Ich kann kein Deutsch :( Aber ich möchte post diese hier das Video:

Vielen Dank für beobachten. Auf Wiedersehen!

Eigenschaft

Hallo, Unbekannter!

Falls Du das bist auf dem Video, sind doch noch einige Ungereimtheiten in Deinem Spiel bzw der Slapbackechokeinstellung.
Ich würde sagen, letzteres läßt das Stück nicht rund klingen.
Wie lange spielst Du schon Travis Style?

LG, Joachim

Hi quiqueguitar,
for me it sounds good. But the User "Joa" (see previous post) means, that there is something wrong with the slap-back delay. On your Youtube-Site you wrote, that no pedals or effects were used - any idea ?

muchos saludos
Hubert

Hallo, Hubert,

schön, daß Du als Übersetzter fungierst, bei mir harperts definitiv mit dem Englisch, was das Schreiben und Formulieren angeht.:great:
Daß da ein Delay am Werk ist, ist glaube ich nicht zu überhören:gruebel:, und speziell beim Wechselbass kommt das ziehmlich frickelig rüber, als ob noch eine Spur drüber liegen würde, die den Flow des Stücks kaputt macht.

LG, Joachim

Hi Joa! Hi countrytele!
Joa is right. There's some delay added. I copied and pasted part of the comments from another video in which I wasn't using any effects, but I only realised it now you mentioned it. I've already corrected it, so thanks to both of you again, for pointing out my error and for the translation!! Vielen Dank!

PS: Sorry I can't write German. I studied it for a couple of years back at university, but I learnt pretty much the basic stuff and forgot most of it. However, I've been to Germany a couple of times and have made really good German friends, most of them while studying in England. I do admire German people, for obvious reasons. After being almost annihilated a couple of times in the last century, you're back again in the place you belong, leading Europe. Deutschland über alles!! (excuse me for the off topic) :)

Hi, quiqueguitar!

Additional a merry Christmas to you and a happy new year ;).

Ok, i just try to write in american english - not sure to describe it in the correct way.
I am not a profession in travis picking, but there is something wrong with the walking bass line of your tune.
This walking bass on the 4th and 5th string is too dominant, kinda nervous by the way. It kills the harmony of that tune.
I am not sure, if a delay adjustment will improve that.
The melody line is ok, but the walking bass isn't a good buddy of it.

You absolutly right - german is really hard to learn cause of many many grammatically refinements.

Regards,
Joachim

So Finger zupfen kann ich leider noch nicht, ich hab da so mein Ding.

Hey, Michi!

Mach doch nen eigenen Thread mit dem Clip, :D anstatt sie hier und da unterzujubeln.
Du hast ja schon einiges drauf an Countrylicks.
Ich finde, Du solltest Country nicht als eine Speed Picking Übung sehen.
So kommts mir bißchen vor bei dem Backing Track, der extrem nach deutscher Truckermucke riecht.
Nichts für ungut, aber das Backing ist irgendwie.... ich mag's einfach nicht näher beschreiben:D
Die Licks in dem permanenten Speed auf den Punkt zu spielen, ist wirklich nicht einfach.
Da hätte ich schon längst nen Knoten in den Fingern.

Gruß, Jo