Fender Champion, Vibro Champ, Super Champ - Vintage Modified Serie

• Ersteller Rocker hoch3
  • Erstellt am
hi!
soviel ich weiß ist der amp in D. noch nicht erhältlich...
hört sich aber ganz interessant an - bzw. sieht interessant aus...

cheers - 68.

Dann push mal schön.

Wer soll dir denn dazu einen Erfahrungsbericht schreiben,
wenn die bis jetzt noch nicht einmal in größeren Mengen in den USA lieferbar sind?

Jetzt habe ich doch noch was gefunden.
Auf dem größten Fender related Forum gibt's genau einen User, der den Super Champ XD schon hat:

Got my Super Champ XD today.
The rich Valve sound of the various voices is superb. And the main thing I notice. This amp is LOUD ! and it is rated at 20 Watts not 15.
The details in the manual are:
TWEED
(1) A vintage tone based on early Fender® Tweed Champ® amps.
(2) A fat vintage tone based on early Fender® Tweed Bassman® amps.
(3) Heavenly Overdriven Tweed Tone.
BLACKFACE
(4) A bright, vintage tone based on early Fender® Blackface amplifiers.
(5) A bright, slightly overdriven vintage tone based on early Fender® Blackface amplifiers.
(6) A bright, heavily overdriven vintage tone based on early Fender® Blackface amplifiers.
BRITISH
(7) A bright jangly tone reminiscent of early British combo amplifiers.
(8) An overdriven vintage tone based on early high-gain British stack amplifiers.
(9) A high-gain distorted tone based on modern British stack amplifiers.
HOT ROD
(10) A high-gain overdriven tone based on the Fender® Hod Rod® series of amplifiers.
(11) A high-gain distorted tone based on specialized boutique amplifiers.
(12) More gain, more sustain!
METAL
(13) A darker super high-gain scooped metal tone.
(14) A sustained super high-gain scooped metal tone based on modern heavy metal amplifiers like the Fender® Metalhead™.
JAZZ
(15) A clean amplifier tone optimized for jazz styles with the character of the Fender® Jazz King™ amplifier.
ACOUSTIC
(16) A super clean amplifier tone with the character of an Acoustasonic™ amplifier good for acoustic finger-picking.

FX SELECT
VIBRATONE
(1) Rotating Baffle, Slow
(2) Rotating Baffle, Fast
DELAY
(1) ~130ms Slapback
(2) ~300ms
(3) ~450ms
REVERB
(1) Large Room
(2) Concert Hall
(3) Classic Fender Spring Reverb
(4) Reverb + Delay
CHORUS
(1) Fast Sweep
(2) Deep Sweep
(3) Chorus + Delay
(4) Chorus + Reverb
TREMELO
(1) Low Speed
(2) Medium Speed
(3) High Speed

Specification 20 Watts
Weight: 10.9kg
Height: 38cm
Width: 45cm
Depth 22.9cm

Dann später vom selben User:

To answer the above after spending 24 hours with it: My previous amps have been a Marshall Valvestate 8240, Fender Cyber Deluxe, Line 6 Spider III and a Vox AD30VT.
In comparison I would say that this is the first real full tube sounding amp that I have had. It responds much greater to changes in your picking action and Volume controls on your guitar than any of the above.
Even after this short time I can say that this is the best amp I have ever had. The effects add to instead of destroying the amp sounds.
The real oustanding aspect of this amp is that the various Voices are really distinct and are all great to tweak with the Gain Treble and Bass controls to get a wide variety of sounds within each of them.

Nach einigen Tagen:

I have spent some time today playing my Super Champ XD alongside my VOX AD30VT to compare the two.
To cut a long story short the Super Champ XD sounds superior across the board.
The sounds of the SCXD are more focused and you hear a more rounded deeper sound across a wide range of Voices versus Amp Models. The VOX is more treble biased on all settings and sounds digital in comparison to SCXD's rich tones. I used to use the VOX on the UK 80's settings for a lovely crunchy distortion. Or so I thought until heard the difference with the SCXD. It is thicker, fuller and sounds "real" as opposed to a simulation almost. The VOX is generally brighter on all models than the Fender and the VOX has almost a percussive tapping noise when you strike a string. With the SCXD you hear the note as opposed to the tap and sound together.
Having said all that the VOX with it's Master Volume and variable power rating control from 1 watt to 30 Watts is easier to set up to achieve low volume sounds. The SCXD needs a careful touch on the Gain and Volume 2 controls.
One real surprise I had was with the VOX's AC30TB model versus the SCXD's Voice 7 (Jangly British). I was expecting this to be the VOX's ace up it's sleave, but as I played a variety of U2 phrases I discovered that I didn't want to switch back to the VOX as I was really enjoying the accuracy and playability with the SCXD.
Re: the effects. The VOX's can be edited and the Compressor on the VOX is excellent, but I prefer having the 3 flavours of Reverb (especially the Classic Fender Spring) on the Fender. Also because the Effects controls on the SCXD are easy to select and then you just a level control, you spend less time tweaking to get the setting you want and more time playing.
Which just about hits the nail on the head in this comparison. I just found myself wanting to play the Fender more. There is a higher quality in the sound and if I was buying one of these, I would not hesitate to choose the Fender SXCD over the VOX.
As you can only play one amp at once, my VOX will be on ebay soon, I'll probably get a couple of BOSS stomp boxes for Compressor and Delay or an ME-50 with the proceeds.
Hope this information is useful.

hört sich echt gut an danke für deinen Post das gibt ne Bewertung

Gruß

Basti