Midi-Signale mit Gitarre?

• Ersteller Mondain
  • Erstellt am
M
Mondain
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Gibt es mittlerweile eine vernünftige Möglichkeit, mit der Gitarre Midi-Signale (z.B. für Abeltron etc) zu erzeugen?

Wer hat Erfahrungen mit der Benutzung der Gitarre als "Masterkeyboard"?

Danke für die Hilfe.

Eigenschaft

Von Roland gibt es (eh schon Jahre..) einen Pickup, der jede Seite einzeln abnimmt und daraus MIDI-Signale erzeugt...

Right
The thing called Roland GK-3 (or an older version GK-2a). Alternatively check some solutions from Graphtech.
Alone this thing won't give you any MIDI signal, it must be paired with Guitar Synth or converter (like Roland GI-20). However the result is not that perfect. I had such a device. As long as you use sounds from Guitar Synth it's ok. But if you try to use it as a MIDI controller for an external device it brings a lot of problems. For example Roland GR-20 splits MIDI signal into 6 channels, each for every string to be able to use pitch bend for each string separately. If you use another option and combine singnal into 1 MIDI channel it's hard to play tight and clean since the pickup can't react on your playing smooth enough.
I had such a device for years and used it live just once. Recently i bought KB37 keyboard from Line6 and use it on stage. It can process guitar signal and you can use it as a sound card and MIDI controller at the same time. Both guitar and synth sounds from one device.