• Ersteller RollingStones
  • Erstellt am
RollingStones
RollingStones
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
hoi,

im prinzip habe ich exakt das gleiche problem wie diese zwei user hier aus anderen foren ... haben jeweils keine antwort bekommen. der unterschied ist nur, dass ich ein anderes modell (nämlich PSR-290) benutze als diese beiden.

http://www.yamahaforums.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3603&view=previous
"I cannot figure this out. I am trying to get a simple bass line to repeat.

I am pressing record and 1 and them record and A and everything records just fine.

Then I play it back, either pressing the A before starting playback or after the fourth bar (its just a two chord repeat pattern) and then I press it again where I want it to stop and start repeating.

It repeats once, but then it plays a four bar intro (like someone counting in by tapping on a cymbal) before repeating the four bars I actually want repeating again. This goes on and on.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just want the four bars I have selected between A and b to continuously repeat.

What am I doing wrong?"

http://www.yamaha-keyboard-guide.com/recording-and-looping-without-hearing-metronome.html
"same problem
by: Pat

I've been able to mute it so that the metronome doesn't play, but now it's just a gap where the sound of the metronome would have been. I'm using a DGX-230. Here's what I'm doing. I recorded a piece onto the first slot in song memory that I want to loop. Then I press repeat A-B before i play it back so that it records from the start (as it says in the manual). I then press repeat A-B again where i want it to end. Everything works except I get a get an 8-beat gap between the looped recording. How do I get rid of this? Thanks!"

also frage ich hier noch mal. wie bekomme ich diese lücke weg? (in meinem fall zählt das metronom auch erst 4 schläge an, bevor der A-B - part wiederholt wird.)

grüße und danke im voraus

RS

Eigenschaft