Kekse
hi everybody, I follow with interest this forum
very long time and I want to thank all members of the forum
for useful information found here.
I`ve notice that are lots of members with experience in audio ,
so I appeal to your experience .
Im interested to buy some active speakers with pretty much down low bass,
so I dont need to carry with me subwoofer,
in principal for gig events up to 60-70 persons!

My budget is limited around 1500,
but if there are any suggestions from you
regarding other price or other quality speakers
i can up price around 2000 Euro for 2 active speakers.
Im interested to use these speakers 90 % as mobile djing event gigs!
I own now 2 active speakers rcf725a, and sometimes im using extra 1, 2 subwoofer 4pro8003.
To be honest these rcf725a dont like the sound on low, on mid are ok,
also high frequency is very good comparing other brand, but i do admit
i`ve made a bad decision to buy these RCF, and if I have the chance to choose again
i wouldnt do same mistake.

I did read lots of topics on different forums about these rcf725 and hd12A,
many people have positive opinion , but for me kind of dissapointed, the low frequency are poor.

Just to made an ideea about what I did like and what i`ve tested on different stores
for example:
- mackie sa1521, and other old series but kind of heavy to carry with, around 46kg
- rcf tt 25a, but unfortunatelly too expensive
- and latest ive tested new brand from Electro Voice, ETX-15P, also too much for my budget.

I studied a little bit on the internet and I stopped at these speakers.
FBT HImaxx 40A , cost 1000 euro each and RCF 4PRO 3031-A

Have to admit that im not an expert on reading manufacturer's specifications,
but from what I`ve notice on this forum,
I estimated the speaker power in Watts, SPL
and I looked at the schedule frequency response specifications.

So, my question for you guys is if you can help me out with some suggestions from your experience
what you are using, or have plans to buy if you were in my position for dj gigs events, im more
interested about 2 active speakers with more low, so i dont need to carry with me extra subwoofers!
Thanks a lot in advance for all support!

Edit: I've updated the header of your thread to have more information in it. This helps finding it again when you are searching in the subforum overview. Please try to take care of this in the future.
best regard, mHs for the moderation team

Eigenschaft

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
FBT Himaxx 40 ist eine gute Option,leider gibt es zu diesen Tops als passende Subs Bandpass Subs.
Mit den FBT Himaxx 40 sind 80-100 Pax möglich.
Mit Sub unterstützung deutlich mehr.
Interessant wären vielleicht auch die neue Serie von Presonus

Could you explain us, why you don't want to use any Subwoofers? Is it just because of their weight?
If this is your problem, you could easily look for lightweight Subwoofers because nearly every PA-Top is limited what belongs the low frequencies to acieve a better maximum output. There are some 15 oder 18" Subs on the market, which just weight 30 Kilos or less.

Otherwise you could look up "real" Fullrange tops ;) Some time ago i saw three-way fullrange tops with an 18" woofer. However, nobody could lift these monstrums up to a stand.

Greets
Jan

FBT Himaxx 40 ist eine gute Option,leider gibt es zu diesen Tops als passende Subs Bandpass Subs.
Mit den FBT Himaxx 40 sind 80-100 Pax möglich.
Mit Sub unterstützung deutlich mehr.
Interessant wären vielleicht auch die neue Serie von Presonus
Danke Rockopa für deine Antwort
Could you explain us, why you don't want to use any Subwoofers? Is it just because of their weight?
If this is your problem, you could easily look for lightweight Subwoofers because nearly every PA-Top is limited what belongs the low frequencies to acieve a better maximum output. There are some 15 oder 18" Subs on the market, which just weight 30 Kilos or less.

Otherwise you could look up "real" Fullrange tops ;) Some time ago i saw three-way fullrange tops with an 18" woofer. However, nobody could lift these monstrums up to a stand.

Greets
Jan

Ich möchte ihnen für kleine Feiern bis zu 40-50 Personen zu verwenden.
Ich habe keinen Platz in meinem Auto für einen Subwoofer.
Für größere Gruppen verwenden 1 oder 2 Subwoofer RCF 4pro8003 mit RZB 725a.
Aber ich muss einen Lieferwagen mieten.
Leider 725a Bass für meinen Geschmack nicht auf sie verwenden können.
Ich habe Google Translate Hoffnung, gut übersetzt.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Ich habe Google Translate Hoffnung, gut übersetzt.

Hello. I suggest it would be a better Idea to post your postings in English language. The Google Translation is sometimes of verry poor Quality and most of us ar familiar with the English Language.

Fish

Does it need to be a 2way speaker? I saw often DJ's with 3way speaker for example from JBL!
I never used this so I can't tell you anything more than I can read on the specification! But if you're not happy with the RCF 725a than any other 2way speaker might not improve a lot!

I used once the db-Technologies F212 (double 12") it's not too big and has quite nice power output. However I had only voices on the box and no bass! If you've got the chance to test these speakers then do it and compare size and weight! If you need to carry them around alone then it's a pain in the a**!

I still prefer Top+Sub kombinations! For DJs in smaller venues was a combo of NOVA VS12 and one 12"Subwoofer from NOVA as well! It had punch-power as hell! But not really deep-low signal!