cant record , no metronome and no signal in cubase ( Interface Behringer UMC404HD)

M
manuel_trnd
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hey there,

I just got Cubase LE 9.5 , and a BEHRINGER UMC404HD Interface. Its connected Via USB, obvioulsy.
If i plug my guitar into the interface i get monitoring on my headphones, and i can also see signal in the program input mixing panels.
But if i press RECORD there is no Signal being Recorded, (even tho i can hear the monitoring) and i cant hear the CLICK or a COUNT IN. Even tho i activated the click and everything. its so weird, and iam getting pretty desperate...
As you can see there is signal on the audio track. Just when I press record, it doesn't record the signal..

It seems like the interface is not giving the signal to cubase correctly OR the Stereo/Mono In/Outputs are Selected wrong. even tho i get signal and iam sure i selected the right inputs.

Did anyone here have similar issues or knows what i could do ?
Thx a lot!

Eigenschaft

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo,

...as stated above: At first be sure to have the proper driver installed. Check this driver in Cubase, or else Cubase won't recognize your interface properly. Next, use F4 to create the connection. After this don't forget to assign the inputs you have created to the track/s you want to use for recording. Then press RECORD - and off it goes!

Greets
Klaus