epiano Vergleich (epiano comparison)

U
uzi666
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hallo,
Ich möchte eine epiano für meine Musik Schule zu kaufen. Ich habe zwei Möglichkeiten, Medeli DP680 und Cantabile DP400 . Ich habe die Preise für beide gesehen, und ich habe gefunden, dass Cantabile ist ca. 870 € (UVP) und Medeli ist ca. 100 € weniger. Aber beide sind kaufbar ca. 470 € in besonderes angeboten. Also preislich Ich denke, beide sind nahezu gleich. Ich bekam die Chance, Medeli testen, aber ich fand, dass, obwohl es gut klingt, aber die Tasten etwas lose sind. Aber ich weiß nicht, wo kann ich Cantabile zu testen. Kann jemand mir ein Gutachten, welches ich kaufen sollte?
PS: Ich bin kein deutscher Muttersprachler so ignorieren Sie bitte meine Fehler.
Hello,
I want to buy an epiano for my music school. i have two choices, Medeli DP680 and Cantabile DP400. I saw prices for both and i found that Cantabile is about 870euros (UVP) and Medeli is about 100euros less. but on sale they both cost about the same (nealy 470euros). So price wise i think both are nearly the same. I got a chance to test Medeli but i found that although it sounds good but its keys are a bit loose. But i dont know where i can test Cantabile. Can anybody give me an expert opinion which one i should buy?
PS: i am not a native German speaker so please ignore my mistakes.
mit freundlichen grußen
uzi666

Eigenschaft

I suggest we post in english then, just for simplicity. :)

So, to jump right in: I hope you have other possible choices besides the Medeli and the Cantabile - because they're both crap. Don't buy them. You will want to go for a digital piano made by a well-known brand (i.e. Casio, Kawai, Korg, Kurzweil, Roland or Yamaha). Their smallest models are just a little bit more expensive in many cases, but they're much better, especially when looking at the keys and mechanics.
The cheapest DP I know at the moment is the Korg SP170, which is 500€ (in germany, that is). Of course, you can't expect a ton of features in this price-range, but it comes with a solid keyboard and piano sounds that deserve the name. Things you can't say about a Medeli/Cantabile/[insert crappy toy-piano].

By the way: Most non-brand DPs are built in the same factory in china and then imported to europe in thousands. Then, the big stores only put their own labels on them and sell them as their own brand. The device itself however is the same. So the Medeli and the Cantabile are probably the same or just slightly different machines. Don't buy them. Please.

As an alternative, however for a couple of Euros more, consider the Yamaha P-95 or the Casio PX series. Both are alright instruments, not exactly pro-grade but way better than the cheapie stuff.

Given the fact that you work in a music school, I suggest to invest more and into better products. For instance

Roland FP7F or
Kawai ES (series)

As a music school you get at least 10 % "Rabatt"