wo kann ich kaufen ein gebrauchtes Digitalpiano ab?

B
brown1
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Tut mir leit, ich muss English sprechen :( Or you won't understand me :)

I am looking for a second hand digital piano and have been cruising ebay.de, but there must be other websites I can look at. It seems on ebay people have unrealistic expectations of what their 10 yr old piano is worth.

I actually know what I want... Its is a casio px130. I am only interested in playing the piano so don't need any other instrument sounds... It seem to be well spoken of for its price range. 128 polyphony and velocity something or other.

Also, if you can suggest other's I should consider that would be a great help?

Thanks and have a good May holiday

Alex

Eigenschaft

Hi,

a couple other suggestions:

new: Yamaha P95
2nd hand: Yamaha P80, P90, P85, Technics P30.

rgds,
taste89

Danke schoen,

I will consider those too. They seem to go for around 300 euro's second hand.

Which website is best for second hand musical instruments?

Thanks
Alex

I like "eBay Kleinanzeigen". I've made a couple of good deals there - not only with musical instruments but also used HiFi stuff etc.

Also, if you find something you like for an unreasonable price, sometimes talking to the seller helps. When selling stuff I automatically assume that everybody wants to bargain a little, because that's what almost always happens, no matter if you're asking a rather low or rather high price.
So if I start with my final last price I can't give any discounts. I don't know if that's a very smart thing to do, though :)

Du kannst gern auch Deine Muttersprache statt Englisch verwenden ;) Mein Tipp: "gebrauchte musikinstrumente" in eine Suchmaschine eingeben. Und dann viel Geduld haben :rolleyes:

Danke Schoen allen....

It seems that you can not get anything decent second hand for less than 500 eu and it will be technologically out of date. I saw second hand yamaha p95 for 480, yet a new was can be found for 500. Then there is the extra transport cost with second hand pianos...

So in the end I have bought the most up to date casio px-135. Should get it somtime next week... Am looking forward to playing the piano again...

Cheers
Alex

Zuletzt bearbeitet: