Frage zum American DJ Tri Phase LED Sound 2 Light Modus (DMX Signal unterbrechen)

• Ersteller mr.quickly
  • Erstellt am
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
M
mr.quickly
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hallo zusammen,

wie einige von euch vielleicht schon wissen, gibt es beim Tri Phase LED keine Möglichkeit den Sound 2 Light Modus per DMX zu aktivieren.

Bekommt das Gerät aber kein DMX Signal mehr so wechselt es automatisch in den Sound 2 Light Modus.

Ich würde nun gerne wissen ob man einfach einen Schalter dazwischen setzen kann mit dem man das Signal unterbrechen kann?

Ich ADJ Forum habe dazu noch folgendes gefunden:

The solution to this problem is a bit of a hack, but works a treat. I found that if you disconnect the DMX cable, the tri-phase resorts to its in-built sound-to-light function.

1. you must sacrifice a DMX cable. The tri-phase uses 3-pin XLR connection. Cut your cable 1-2 feet from the connection.

2. Separate out the three cables within.

3. connect 3 x single pole, single throw toggle switches between each end of the three cores on both your long and short lenghths of cable.

4. you should now have three switches capable of toggling on or off the three core wires.

I connected all my toggle switches together to make one wide toggle switch. When the DMX signal is broke the tri-phase reverts to sound-to-light in under 2 seconds, when the DMX signal is re-established it responds instantly!

Kann mir das mal jemand erklären was genau zu tun ist? Ich blicke da nicht so recht durch.

Eigenschaft

hää wenn du ihn garnicht steuern willst, brauchst du ihn doch dann auch garnicht anschließen...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.