• Erstellt am
S
StayTuned
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hi Leute,

und wieder einmal bin ich dran. gg
Muss sagen dass dieser Text eher untypisch ist für mich weil er sich in der Rhytmik und Ausdrucksweise (Mehr Spielraum für Interpretation) doch sehr von meinen sonstigen Texten unterscheidet. Hoffe ihr könnt was damit anfangen ;) Musikrichtung wird in Richtung 3 Doors Down/Nickelback liegen.

Thx

Hanna's Job
-= What to be =-

Standing tall
Not looking back
Feel a wall
Before attack
Running wild
Listening to the child that said all is done

Chorus
Cause I'm running alone
Loneliness always has been my home
Crossing the dessert till I find the begin of the sea
Don't know what to be, what to be

Journey home
Not looking back
Go along
Follow the track
Getting tired
Since the point I got fired I'm heading for the sense of it all

Bridge
Start a new era
To see where I belong

Target seen
Looking in front
On the screen
My mind over board
Sunny place in which I
Throw away the last ace 'cause I can't win this game

Chorus
Cause I'm running alone
Path of loneliness was my home
Tried to see that the dessert was ending for me
Didn't know what to be, what to be

Eigenschaft

Ei, ei, ei, das ist doch mal ein schöner Text. Echt gelungen. Find ich toll. Ich hoffe aber, dass Du den Song nicht aus eigener Erfahrung geschrieben hast. Das wäre ja traurig.
Liebe Grüße, Shirin

Hanna’s Job

-= What to be =-

Standing tall
Not looking back
Feel a wall Wenn Du immer die Wand spürst vor Angriffen, dann ist Präsens korrekt, ansonsten feeling
Before attack
Running wild
Listening to the child that said all is done meinst Du mit all is done, dass alles vorbei ist? Dann würde ich sagen, that said it's all over

Chorus
Cause I’m running alone
Loneliness always has been my home Loneliness has always been my home
Crossing the dessert till I find the begin of the sea ei, das kann i mir net verkneife: Meinst Du wirklich Dessert (Nachspeise) oder desert (Wüste) :D begin ist nur das Verb, es müsste also beginning heißen. Meinst Du evtll. Meeresufer, dann würde ich einfach sagen "til I find the coast oder shore oder seashore"
Don’t know what to be, what to be

Journey home
Not looking back
Go along da würde ich auch going sagen
Follow the track following
Getting tired
Since the point I got fired I’m heading for the sense of it all Since the day I got fired I've searched for the sense of it all

Bridge
Start a new era
To see where I belong

Target seen
Looking in front Looking ahead, eher
On the screen wenn sich das auf looking ahead bezieht, musst Du sagen onto the screen
My mind over board my mind's overboard
Sunny place in which I
Throw away the last ace ‘cause I can’t win this game

Chorus
Cause I’m running alone
Tried to see that the dessert was ending for me desert
Didn’t know what to be, what to be

Hm, da sich shore ja nicht auf be reimt, könntest Du ja eventuell schreiben:

Crossing the desert till I find the shore
Don’t know what to be, what to be anymore

Shirin schrieb:
Ei, ei, ei, das ist doch mal ein schöner Text. Echt gelungen. Find ich toll. Ich hoffe aber, dass Du den Song nicht aus eigener Erfahrung geschrieben hast. Das wäre ja traurig. Nicht alles aber ein Teil schon ;)
Liebe Grüße, Shirin

Hanna’s Job

-= What to be =-

Standing tall
Not looking back
Feel a wall Wenn Du immer die Wand spürst vor Angriffen, dann ist Präsens korrekt, ansonsten feeling ja meinte immer
Before attack
Running wild
Listening to the child that said all is done meinst Du mit all is done, dass alles vorbei ist? Dann würde ich sagen, that said it's all over thx werd ich ändern

Chorus
Cause I’m running alone
Loneliness always has been my home Loneliness has always been my home thx
Crossing the dessert till I find the begin of the sea ei, das kann i mir net verkneife: Meinst Du wirklich Dessert (Nachspeise) oder desert (Wüste) :D begin ist nur das Verb, es müsste also beginning heißen. Meinst Du evtll. Meeresufer, dann würde ich einfach sagen "til I find the coast oder shore oder seashore" oh mein gott wie peinlich ist das denn LOL bitte vielmals um entschuldigung tz LOL
Ja meinte das Ufer thx

Don’t know what to be, what to be

Journey home
Not looking back
Go along da würde ich auch going sagen
Follow the track following
Getting tired
Since the point I got fired I’m heading for the sense of it all Since the day I got fired I've searched for the sense of it all thx

Bridge
Start a new era
To see where I belong

Target seen
Looking in front Looking ahead, eher
On the screen wenn sich das auf looking ahead bezieht, musst Du sagen onto the screen
My mind over board my mind's overboard
Sunny place in which I
Throw away the last ace ‘cause I can’t win this game thx

Chorus
Cause I’m running alone
Tried to see that the dessert was ending for me desert argh lol
Didn’t know what to be, what to be

Dank dir vielmals Shirin für die Kritik. Schön dass er dir gefällt! Ist gestern schon zusammengesetzt und zum ersten Mal gespielt worden. Sobald wir nen Mitschnitt haben wird er eingestellt.

PS: "When im dead" wurde gestern aufgenommen (Evtl erinnert sich X oder Shirin dran). Sobald ich das Ding hab geb ich euch nen Link. ;)

StayTuned schrieb:
PS: "When im dead" wurde gestern aufgenommen (Evtl erinnert sich X oder Shirin dran). Sobald ich das Ding hab geb ich euch nen Link. ;)

PRIMA ;) ,

x-Riff