Looking for parts for Dynacord BS 408/412

C
chrlervik
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hi everyone! I'm trying to help my dad look for a certain part for an amp he is restoring, a Dynacord BS 412. He's even been in touch with Thomann, but no luck. The amp is great sounding and in good shape, except for the master volume pot.

This is a double potentiometer (R080/47 K lin). It's for PCB soldering and a special thing about this pot is that the soldering legs are in opposite directions for the two parts of the pot. This is the same for both the 412 and the 408.

Any tip on who to ask is also very much appreciated. Hoping there are some enthusiats or collectors on the board.

Thank you and happy new year from Norway

Christer

Eigenschaft

Hi Christer,
a photo of actual pot might be helpful to get assistance from those, that do not know that amp, but are electronic experts.

PS: Welcome on board

Hey Christer,

did you already try to get in touch with Dynacord directly regarding this matter? If I remember correctly they have always been known for really good support.
Since you are already in the progress of restoring the amp, I guess you already have all the schematics for it, do you? Otherwise someone posted them here in board some time ago.

Regards,
Golo

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 1 Benutzer
Hi Golo,

Already did, first thing :) They said they only keep new parts, since the company was bought. Later tried to contact Thomann storage, but same thing there. We haven't tried to contact Bosch directly yet, the company was the manufacturer of some parts - I guess that's up next..

Pictures included this time!

upload_2018-1-3_19-24-45.png

upload_2018-1-3_19-25-19.png

Anhänge

• upload_2018-1-3_19-24-34.png
    upload_2018-1-3_19-24-34.png
    608,5 KB · Aufrufe: 381
If it's not too urgent... they have them... (1st row, 3rd line)

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 1 Benutzer
Thanks for the tip! Not urgent at all. I think the original pot has a 3,5 mm shaft though, would like to modify as little as possible. It would also be nice to find one without the split shaft-- I'll consider it. Thank you :)