Rek Handcrafted Poratato II

• Ersteller Radomil
  • Erstellt am
it's a really nice Double Neck guitar but i think the design would also work as a Single Neck (6 or 7 string) Guitar. A full tone color would look really good at these one ;)

Greetz BotB

i like the look of the guitar alot, but i wouldn`t buy it because it has 6 strings on both of the necks and i don`t see the point in that

I like all your singleneck guitars though

The quantity of strings is not a problem. It depends on ones expectations and new project. We make any kind of guitars.

this guitars are really nice man!
Compliment

i love it!

this is real show!

greets,

lw.

I would really like to know the prices of some Guitars. I want to buy a new Guitar in 2006 and a single neck Poratato II or a For Luis Barrera would be very fine. First i was thinking about a Gibson Explorer or an ESP Forest but now I'm not shure anymore :D

those are very nice guitars!
i'm very interested in the Largo and S.T.B Model
i'm out of money at the moment but it was nice to know about the prices
but i'm going to get a job in 2006 and then we'll see.. ;)

The prices are given after getting contact on my e-mail krra@rekguitars.com

You can create your own guitar - any shape you wish. 6 or 7 strings. The hardware is up to you. About the wood we have a lot kinds of to chose. Prices are moderate and quality I can ensue is the highest. Any factory guitar will never draw a level with.

Regards