Saloon: Country am Bodensee

mAd66
mAd66
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hi everybody!

Do any of you know the Saloon (I think thats what its called) in Obersulgen? Where can I get information when they are open, concert dates etc, etc?
Answers in german are also good :)
I am using this platform to "practice" my english because around here I have no chance to speak it.
If this is a problem just say the word and I will post in the future in german.

Thanks in advance!

mAd

Eigenschaft

Mehr als eine Adresse hat Google nicht ausgespuckt:

Desert Inn Country Saloon - Obersulgen 4 (88214 Ravensburg)

Außer Du meinst den Virgiania-Saloon, der hat auch eine Homepage:

http://www.virginia-saloon-rv.de/cms/

Banjo

If you're in for a bit of English small talk or practise, then we do have a thread for that, too. The English small talk corner. CU there, if you like.

Gruss, Ben

If you're in for a bit of English small talk or practise, then we do have a thread for that, too. The English small talk corner. CU there, if you like.

Gruss, Ben

Does that mean no German here? That would be a shame. Are you the boss? I'm not lookin' for trouble with my first entrys :rolleyes:
I hope I get this piece of info i'm after. The place enjoys a very good reputation and I really look forward to going to the next opening!
Anywho, thanks for the info. Guitar forums rock big time in terms of friendliness and response quality in general.

Have a good evening!

mAd

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Mehr als eine Adresse hat Google nicht ausgespuckt:

Desert Inn Country Saloon - Obersulgen 4 (88214 Ravensburg)

Außer Du meinst den Virgiania-Saloon, der hat auch eine Homepage:

http://www.virginia-saloon-rv.de/cms/

Banjo

Hi Banjo!

That ain't it but I have never been there either. Looks good as well!
Are those all local bands?
Thanks for the link!

mAd

Does that mean no German here? That would be a shame. Are you the boss?
Nein, du darfst selbstverständlich deutsch schreiben, wenn du möchtest :) Das mit dem "English small talk corner" war ein angebot, keine anweisung. Und ja, Banjo und ich sind moderatoren ("the boss") in diesem unterforum.

Gruss, Ben

Danke für euer Feedback. Ich nehme an ein "Play and Sing" Guitar Kurs teil und ein mitstreiter kennt die Desert Inn Country Saloon sehr gut und hat uns sogar zwei Plätze schon reserviert für die nächste Session. Jetzt bin ich aber gespannt wie das so wird :)

mAd