voice live 3 touch screen problems

A
Adam tus nua
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
hi, have a VL3 along time now , last weekend the touch screen started playing up, its happened a few times before - programmes changing on their own etc.... the screen was dirty. This time though i had cleaned everything and programmes changed alone edit screens came up and worst of all it started to do the mic level setup again....touching the home button set it back temporarily. Its shit in the middle of a song when everything dies and the comes back but the levels are all wrong ....WHAT CAN I DO BEFORE I THROW THE THING IN THE BIN?

Eigenschaft

Some users had strange behaviours (with different tc-pedals) when using a special mic-setup. If a remote-mic (eg MP 75) is set, a normel condenser forces different errors.

Anyway: did you make a software update?

I use a Sennheiser E845 and for the last 2 years have had no problems. is an update going to sort the problem with the sensitivity of the touch screen. play a lot of openair concerts and can't afford a little dust on the screen f...ing things up.my equipment is in a flight case and always closed when not in use. the touch screen is the problem iam sure because its happened to my partner too....

is an update going to sort the problem with the sensitivity of the touch screen.

Who knows? An update is a fast and easy thing to do and in several cases it solved different problems. It doesn't make anything worse. And it's recomended by tc-helicon.

the touch screen is the problem iam sure

I do not know any VoiceLive 3 with a touch screen. Imho the latest release of the touch unit was VoiceLive touch 2. Only the footpedal VoiceLive has a 3rd release. But there is no touch screen on it. So which TC-product are you using?

But yes ... the display could be broken. Nowadays seems things are not made for a lifetime. But changing presets and levels automatically doesn't sound like a screen-error. Usuallay it is a mic or cable problem.

The voice live 3 is what i am using and i meant ..capacitve touch edit controls.. for me that means touch screen. and its completely too sensitive to dust etc.

I use a VL3X and have no problems of this sort. And mine certainly is not clean. Stupid question, did you peel off the protective film?
Anyway, a firmware update is a good idea, there have been a few bug fixes afaik.