23 Videos for Download (my INSTRUMENTAL GUITAR VIDEO COVERS)

• Ersteller Toni_Lloret
  • Erstellt am
omg, it sounds amazing and it looks so easy...if i try to play it, it sounds like a cat that had a car accident. :(

really great! congratulation .. im learning the "for the love of god" solo right now, hehe.

really nice work!!! :)

McFlash99 schrieb:
@hans:
das ist sicher auch ne Flatrate, oder?

Volumentraif. Bis 500 MB monatlich 25 Euro, kommt man aber locker mit hin, wenn man nicht andauernd Mengen von Musik und Videos lädt. Und permanent online, brauch mich nicht extra einzuwählen. Mit ISDN hatte ich vorher 50-70 EURO im Monat.

ich bezahle 20 oder 25? und hab unbegrenzt traffic. (t-online)

You sound exactly like Steve Vai for my ears :eek: You = Great amazing guitar player.. So fascinating!!

The video Santana europa is wonderful. Ithelps me very much to play this song. Thanks

:eek:
that's amazing, i hope I'll be able to play things like that in the future....

by the way i was kidding ;-)

Cypher schrieb:
by the way i was kidding ;-)

oh you already play like that ... :D

@Toni ...

Do you actually play in a professional Band ? :cool:

Hi Toni!

I Would like to take the lessons offered on your homepage. But when I klick the link, ERROR 404 occurs. Is your page temorarily offline or what is the problem? Is there any possibility to get the lessons in spite of that?

Thank you,

Manuel

Veeeery good. Man your technique is amazing! Everything sounds really accurate. I think I will start to practice that solo again with that video as motivation, maybe I finally become a bit faster after some time ;).

really great!!!
xyxthumbs1.gif

Thenks for the comments :) .

when did you start playing the guitar? the few videos i already have seen are cool:)

wow! the sleekiest guitarplayer i've ever seen ;)
great stuff. i hope you will expand this little collection
in the near future. it is good practice-material for me.
on this note ... shrug your fingers ... :rock: