23 Videos for Download (my INSTRUMENTAL GUITAR VIDEO COVERS)

• Ersteller Toni_Lloret
  • Erstellt am
BEN1972 schrieb:
wow! the sleekiest guitarplayer i've ever seen ;)
great stuff. i hope you will expand this little collection
in the near future. it is good practice-material for me.
on this note ... shrug your fingers ... :rock:
Thanks for their Words :) ,
I hope expand the collection ;) .

awesome :eek: :eek: :rock: that rocks, like angus young ^^ :rolleyes:

n1, you re my new god :)

do you have a dog ? i´ve seen one in the background in a video :D it was in the first example of the 2nd column

aja und habt ihr schon das video enter sandman solo video gesehen ? mit seinem wikinger hut erinnert er mich an hägar den schrecklichen :twisted:

daniel.at schrieb:
do you have a dog ? i´ve seen one in the background in a video :D it was in the first example of the 2nd column
je je, yes I have a Dog :great: .

Very beautifull!
really nice arpeggios.

Jason Becker...... :(

Toni_Lloret schrieb:

Toni, you're mean! ;)

When I listened to that I first said to myself "sounds nice, you could figure that out and play it as well"
Until I realized that the first minute of the vid was only the "slow motion", then my jaws dropped :D
I could never figure the second part out and I could never play that.

Thanks for the great material!

Hey, that's something I've waited for all the time throughout my activity in those forums (there aren't many guitar players out there who are able to play the arpeggio progressions of the shredmaster himself). And I recognized that it is pretty interesting to get to know many different styles how to move your fingers as an experienced guitarist...so keep on the great work in such a way as to enable us to learn more about your shredding technique (you're the first guitarist I#ve ever seen whose fingers really look like rubber while playing :D ).

Great Job, Toni. Simply great! The way you play is amazing! :great:

Thanks for the comments :) .

When I listened to that I first said to myself "sounds nice, you could figure that out and play it as well"
Until I realized that the first minute of the vid was only the "slow motion", then my jaws dropped
:lol:
PHP:
If you practice you can play any song ;) .

T
  • Gelöscht von Toni_Lloret
Toni_Lloret schrieb:
Thanks for the comments :) .

:lol:
PHP:
If you practice you can play any song ;) .
Man, that's what I've tried to tell all the people around here so many times ^^

Toni,
can you do some Metallica stuff ? I know that maybe it's not the hardest stuff to play for you, but maybe there is something you like and that still is a real challenge for you.

If it's not your music at all i can fully understand if you say no.

Of course ist´s possible to play that quick.The really problem is to do it clean!

thanks for recording this song, it's great

and....NICE hat :D lol

which effect - pedal do you use in the enter sandman solo

Hi Toni!

Great Job!

I wanted to download the Backing Track of FTLOG by Steve Vai. But it's only about 38 Seconds. Where do I get the full version?