Cort Viva Gold 7,

JUL
JUL
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hallo.......

Kennt von euch bzw. besitzt von euch jemand die Cort Viva Gold 7 ??
Is ne 7 saitige.
Taugt die was ? Ich könnte die naemlich für 220€ gebraucht kaufen
Im Netz hab ich leider nix gefunden......

Eigenschaft

Kennt die klampfe echt keiner ???
Gibts ja nich.:evil:
Kann vielleicht jemand allgemein was über Cort-Gitarren sagen ??

In Anbetracht dieses Reviews und v.a. des Preises, den er bezahlt hat, machst du schon n gutes Schnäppchen. :)

Price Paid: US $800
Features: 10
H-S-H configuration. Floyd Rose Locking trem system. Rosewood fretboard with abalone inlay with ViVa inlaid at 12th fret. Maple body i beleive. Maple neck. 6 in-line tuners. Master tone and volume with push pull tone knob for coil tap. 5 way switch.

Sound: 9
Most electrics do not have maple bodies and what i have to say it why!!!!!!!!!!! this thing Rocks!!!!! It is my only guitar with a Floyd Rose and i love it. used with a Line6 AX2 212. I just love this thing. What can i say it is great. Nice and bright but not too much. Tight bottom singing highs

Action, Fit, & Finish: 10
Everything is great and hasn't ever had to be changed

Reliability/Durability: 10
This was my only and main guitar for a year and i use it alot all the time.

Customer Support: 10
My dealler was great. The was a ground problem that they fixed before i bought it and was great about it.

Overall Rating: 10
This is the best guitar i have evr played for the price range. These are the makers of ianez and i think they kick ibanez in the but. has a similar feel as an ibanez but alot better class. Very good looks

Submitted by Bob Jones at 11/12/1999 22:44

Gruß Melody Maker