Roland RD 300SX

F
fiberb
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
I just bought the Roland RD 300SX. Through headphones I noticed some of the lower notes (C2, C#2,D2 and D#2) on Piano 2 giving a funny hammering sound when playing hard. A metallic sound is heard when playing Piano 3 in a few of the middle notes (C4, C#4, D4 and D#4). I just want to know if this is particular to my instrument or if they all do that. In the shop when playing over speakers I did not notice it. It's not a big issue but it is there.

Sorry to send this message in English. When it comes to speaking AND reading my German is prettty good. Writing is not very good. So answering in German is OK for me. I joined this forum as I think it's one of the best I have seen !!!!:great:

Eigenschaft

I might guess, this should not be the way it is at your piano. I just played it at a shop and i did not recognize any funny sounds. Perhaps somebody will be reading it, who owns a 300.
You might try this, connect a earphone to your piano an listen if the sounds still appear.

I don't think there is any production-difference in a sound-chip. If there`s a failure, then it won`t work at all. If only those two sounds sound weird, it can`t be the headphone connector too.

I also own the RD-300SX. I didn`t notice those sounds, because I play most of the time the First Piano, because it sounds more open and brilliant.