Washburn D 14 N

• Ersteller t.steffi
  • Erstellt am
T
t.steffi
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hallo, kann mir jemand Infos zur Washburn D 14 N geben?
Vielen Dank

Eigenschaft

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Washburn/D-14N/10/1

Product: Washburn D-14N
Price Paid: US $100 used
Submitted 05/30/2003 at 09:39pm by Anonymous

Features : 8
It's a basic dreadnought acoustic with laminated spruce top and rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck, grover-type tuners, plastic used for nut and bridge. No electronics, but has a hole at the bottom of lower bout. Personlly I prefer acoustics using spruce tops and rosewood back and sides, even if they are laminated. The lamination makes for more stable material, but limits change in the wood in every way. I am not sure what really counts, but the initial sound should give you good indication on whether to purchase it or not. I do know this model was discontinued in the early 90's.

Sound : 10
It sounds perfect. Very well balanced sound with character. Slightly above average in volume. I really think the medium gauge strings make a difference. I go through alot of guitars and I have tried a good variety of brands and prices. The sound of this guitar sold me. I consider it the of the best sounding guitars I have ever played.

Action, Fit, & Finish : No Opinion
I bought this used and it was set-up with perfect action. It was in poor condition when I got is, because someone played the living-daylights out of it and never cleaned. I went through the process of cleaning up and kept the strings on it and it still sounds awesome, even when it was dirty!!! Brand new I couldn't tell you how Washburn rates in set-up.

Reliability/Durability : 10
This guitar was played extensively without proper care and still sounded great and wasn't worst for wear. The lamination of the wood makes for a more durable guitar. Ask any woodworker or carpenter. By the way, this guitar is about 10 years old.

Customer Support : No Opinion
No idea. I bought it used.

Overall Rating : 10
I have never been one for acoustics. I have never been drawn to Washburns, but guitar has changed everything. I was sold on this guitar the first time I heard it. I was out comparing guitars and pick up a $2999 Martin (discounted). Do you believe that my guitar was a clone of that Martin?

der typ der diesen erfahrungsbericht geschrieben hat scheint ja sehr begeistert von der gitarre zu sein .