ZAP Drums - Kennt das jemand?

Hallo Morrison84

I have created this snare drum with massive wood sycamore pmale, and I can tell you that it's a very very high quality premium snare drum.
100% hand made, this snare drum is made with "staves" ( massive highest quality wood of sycamore maple).
For your information, before creating this Zapdrums snare drum, I have taken a lot of time to identify the quality of wood I was searching for.
I have created several snare drums, and after a personnal prolem I was obliged to stop producing this type of snare drums.
But now, I have decided to create again a new range of snare drums for 2011. Website will open in mach 2011.
The quantity of snare drums produced will not be important because I am positionned on high-end quality and still 100% handmade with another higher quality level.
The price is in relation too with the quality, but the command list for 2011 is almost booked, we start to organise the production for 2012..;-)
If you still have this snare drum, keep it !
MfG
Serge Zaplana
Zapdrums
www.zapdrums.com

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
ZAPDRUMS
  • Gelöscht von derMArk
  • Grund: doppelpost