1.000 Rig Pics von vielen Stars 2 (56k geht Euer Auto waschen)

• Ersteller dogdaysunrise
  • Erstellt am
dogdaysunrise
dogdaysunrise
HCA - Gitarren
HCA
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Sorry, aber es sind soooo viele, ich muss es in 3 Threads packen, in einem dauerts selbst per Cable zu lange und das runterscrollen ist nicht mehr schoen.

Kenny Wayne:
tubescream8-gear1.jpg

tubescream8-gear2.jpg

tubescream8-gear3.jpg

tubescream8-gear4.jpg

soundcheck14.jpg

kwssyd7.jpg

kwspedals.jpg

kwsboard502.jpg

newboard.jpg

f4f8cfa0.jpg

Eigenschaft

kws_ab_800x658text.jpg

208_0832-300.jpg

KWSamps.jpg

Tony Iommi:
tony_iommi_guitar_amps_fx.jpg

Korn:
head2003.jpg

munky2003.jpg

KornMetalMaster.jpg

munkyboard.jpg

munkyboardissues.jpg

munkyboard.jpg

Angus Young:
Yup, it's true, he's gone back to Marshall's since then, like the early 90's or so. Back in the very late 80's/early 90's he experimented with Boogies and ADA's.
angus2.jpg

InFlames:
if55nc.bmp

if48zl.bmp

Billy Corgan:
billyrigSD.jpg

billymcrig.jpg

spbillyrack2.jpg

91077137mkLaAB_ph.jpg

bc-rig.jpg

spbillyguitars2.jpg

Steve Morse:
Morse-amp_rack.jpg

Morse_cabs.jpg

Morse_pedaliera.jpg

redux-morse_chitarre.jpg

Slayer:
jhrig.jpg

kkrig.jpg

King's touring arsenal includes five B.C. Rich guitars-(in order as shown) a King V with EMG 81 and 85 pickups, EMG 20 dB boost circuit and Kahler tremolo; King V, Tribal V and War Tribe models with EMG 81 and Fernandes Sustainer pickups, EMG 20 dB boost circuit and Kahler; and 7-string War Tribe with DiMarzio humbuckers, EMG 20 dB boost circuit and Floyd Rose Low Profile bridge.

King's guitar signal is sent to his rack via a Nady 950GS wireless system-two systems are used to facilitate guitar changes. The two wireless receivers are plugged into inputs 1 and 2 of a Korg DTR-1 tuner. The tuner's front input is used to run a long cable for backup, then the main output goes to loop 1 of a Rocktron Patchmate Programmable Switcher/Hush unit. Loop 1 regulates (in order) a Boss RGE-10 graphic EQ (powered by a Boss RPW-7) and Rocktron Hush Super C noise reduction unit. The output from loop 1 then cascades into loop 2, which handles the rackmount Crybaby wah that's controlled from a remote pedal onstage. A second rackmount wah and controller are ready for backup ("wah" is the main controller and "wha" is the backup). The output from loop 2 cascades into loop 3, then the output of loop 3 is Y-cabled to loops 8 and 9. The outputs from 8 and 9 go into two model 2203 Marshall JCM 800 series 100 watt Super Lead heads which each power two Marshall 1960B 4x12 cabinets loaded with 75-watt Celestion speakers. A Juice Goose Rack Power 200 supplies light and power, and a master mute switch silences the rig when desired.

King uses D'Addario strings and medium-gauge D'Andrea rounded triangle picks.
kingrack.jpg

kingcabs.gif

Guitar.com: What are you currently using in your live rig?

King: I've got my two 100-watt Marshall JCM 800s, plus I've got my old Boss rack EQ from the '80s, a Dunlop Crybaby rack wah, which is really cool, and a Rocktron Hush. I'm not running a Voodoo Valve right now, but I've got it in the rack and it's not hooked up. Basically, that's it. I'm not using any effects, just the Crybaby the EQ and the Hush. I've also got a wireless. I think I'm using a Nady, although I think that may change.

Guitar.com: How do you typically set the controls on your amp?

King: My mids are around 8, treble is probably around 6 or 7, bass is between 4 and 6-depending on the venue because every stage makes it sound different. I'm going to guess presence is around 7, the preamp is probably around 8 or 9. I get a lot of gain out of the Boss EQ. The master volume level also varies depending on the venue. I've got one Herculean bastard son of Jim Marshall and when you put that thing on 2, it'll blow you out of any venue! Actually, I had that amp sent to Europe after our last tour and I had Jim Marshall sign it.

Guitar.com: What brand and gauge of strings are you using?

King: D'Addario. I use different gauges, depending on the tuning. For D#, I use .009-.042. For C#, I use .010-.046 and if we drop-D, I put a .056 on the bottom, instead of the .046.

Guitar.com: How many guitars do you travel with when touring?

King: It depends on what we're going to play on tour because we've got four tunings. We're not doing an of the 7-string stuff right now, so we can just bypass that tuning. So ideally, then I take six guitars, so I've got a backup for each tuning. Even if we're doing songs in D, we're doing one or two, so I might only take five. Maybe I'll take the sixth one and make it a third backup for the most popular tuning for that tour.

Jim Root/Slipknot:
pete.jpg

jimrootrack.jpg

Root1.jpg

Root2.jpg

sprzet207202.jpg

sprzet207.jpg

Find ich richtig cool, dass du dir so viel Arbeit gemacht hast. Danke. Gerade bei Slayer hats mich interessiert, weil ich deren Sound schon hammergeil find. Und das Gerücht, sie würden den 800er nur als Show rumstehen haben, dürfte wohl auch aus der Welt sein. Was mich auch wundert ist, dass sie die Boxen ja scheinbar doch parallel zur PA laufen lassen.. der arme Drummer, der da zwischen hockt. :D