Elektro Ding für Gitarre Wie heißt das? (Sowas Wie Bottelneck)

• Ersteller Gast46483
  • Erstellt am
Ne das ist kein E-Bow der Gitarrist hat ein Delay als Effekt und macht leichte Vibratos um den Ton etwas zu halten ;)

Seufz... immer diese Leute, die es ganz genau wissen wollen...

Opeth guitar lesson Drapery Falls part 1

Opeth guitar lesson Drapery Falls part 2

Zitat von Mikael Åkerfeldt aus diesem Video (es geht um den Song "Drapery Falls"):

"...and in the studio Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree) was there and helped out and introduced the lead guitar, so he actually came up with the bigger part of the lead, which is... (spielt den e-bow-Teil) And it was played with an e-bow. It's a little device that we acquired when we recorded the "Still Life" album, and it's all over the new albums, because we love the e-bow. It's one of those things from the 70ies that we never really know how the guitar's got that tone. So we bought one - and we love it. It's all over the album."

"Do you use it live?"

"Well, we haven't. It's hard, because I don't know where to have it, you know... I don't want to lose it, you know... so I have a little cheat thing in my GT-3 pedal. I push it down and i get like a feedback. so it almost sounds like an e-bow."

Und eine weitere unsterbliche Band, die den e-bow benutzt (auf den zweiten Gitarristen achten): Link