• Ersteller Black_Plek
  • Erstellt am
Black_Plek
Black_Plek
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hey Rusty,
first of all I've to say that I'm absolutely impressed by your way of playing guitar! Everyday I check out your website to get some motivation and the hope that shred will rekindle very soon! You are the man!

Well, here are my questions: When did you find out that you want become a shred guitar player? Did you get the incentive before you started playing or was it after you recognized that you have the capability to become a very fast guitar player? And did you ever undergo a stagnation reffering to your technical abilities?

I think that's it for the first time!

Nice greetings from germany

Andrej

PS: I can't wait to hear the new soundclips of Outworld (Bobby told me somewhat about that new stuff)!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Andrej,
Thanks! First of all I was playing like this when there was no such thing as shred. It was called being a good guitarist and that's all I have ever strived for. Some years later being a good guitarist was called shred. So I never intended to be a shredder. Being a musician is full of ups and downs. I was in a huge slump a few weeks back. I thought I was never going to shake it. But I did, I forced myself into some new situations and that soon gave me new inspiration.
Rusty

YEEEAAAAH!

Eigenschaft

Also:
Ich finde Rusty wirklich beeindruckend. Seine Videos sprechen für sich und seine Qualitäten als Shredder. Ich selber bin aber überhaupt nicht von dieser Sorte.... möge man ruhig verdammt schnell spielen können, heißt es noch lange nicht, dass man ein guter Musiker ist. Ein guter Techniker sicher, aber Musiker definieren sich doch durch ihren Stil und ihre Songwriterarbeit! Und in dem bereich find ich einige Soli von Kirk Hammett besser als das Rusty Cooley extrem geshredde (bitte lasst nun die KH Diskussion nicht wieder aufleben. Er hat definitiv einige nette Soli auf den alten Sachen und ich glaub kaum, dass es hier mehr als 2,3 Jahre Leute gibt, die ihm das nachmachen könnten)...

jo, Ihr habt aber nur die Lessons "gehört"...hört Euch mal die Soli seiner Band Outworld an (http://www.outworldband.com). Dort liefert der nicht nur technisch eine super Gitarrenarbeit ab!