Reviews Megacase

M
matje
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
I wonder if people can give reviews about Megacase.

My review is not so good.
I ordered a custom case for my Yamaha S90XS. After delivering the case was damaged. I made directly pictures and sended them to Megacase. They offered me a refund of 10% of the price, or reparing of the case. I have choosen to repare the case. Megacase was going to collect the case again for repare. Since that moment I heard nothing of Megacase anymore. Neither after sending some mails. Now I have a never used damaged case of 320 euro and a company that does not answer my mails anymore. So it seems that I have to accept my damaged case??? Are there more people who have this kind of problems with Megacase?

Eigenschaft

Hi matje,
if the case was packed well enough, and the damage has been caused by the carrier, there should be an insurance in place, so the carrier must pay for the damage. But be careful, it is your responsibility to check the delivery upon acceptance on integrity and if it looks that it's damaged obviously, you must claim this directly at the handover. So unfortunately not too easy to manage afterwards.
However, I'm wondering if you don't receive an answer from Megacase. Send a letter to them as "Einschreiben" so get a delivery receipt.