Sequential Prophet-5 und Prophet-10 sind wieder da!

• Ersteller SlapBummPop
  • Erstellt am
Guten Morgen zusammen.
Video von "SMV Producer" Prophet 10 & Oberheim OBX8 80' Don't Cry Tonight - Remake -

Gruß
SlapBummPop

Moin, Moin,
für die, die nicht so gern selber Sounds "schrauben oder Soundideen suchen. (Anm.: einer meiner Favoriten u.a. hier ab:15:57 Lost)
Sequential Prophet 5/10 Rev 4
- Voices Preset Sounds von SMV Producer
Here is a video, showing some sounds taken from my 40 presets sound bank for the amazing Prophet 5/10 Rev 4. In the intro, you can hear a short track made with four of them plus a drum machine. After you will hear the sounds one by one and without any FX ( only the sound TB 303 has a bit of delay ). Please, leave a feedback, like, subscribe and support my channel . Thank you

Gruß
SlapBummPop

Guten Morgen,
Video von "Orano Music" nach Update auf OS 2.0.4 Expressivity Test
Anm: Aftertouch und Velocity lassen sich dadurch u.a. nun von 0-127 feiner justieren.

Gruß
SlapBummPop

Guten Morgen zusammen.
Video von "Orano Music" (Scott McAuley)
Sequential Prophet 5 / 10 Rev4 - Promethean Vol 1 - Second 40 Custom Patches Vid 2 of 2
Sind m.M.n. ein paa
r richtig gute Sounds dabei, zb.:
00:00 SM 80's Poly
05:46 SM Funked Up
39:00 SM Detroit
47:18 SM Scratchin
48:48 SM Calming Strings
49:40 SM Fizzy Bells

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBHDOVCX2C8

Gruß
SlapBummPop

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 1 Benutzer
Tolle Sounds! Hab sie vorhin installiert....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 1 Benutzer
Moin Moin.
Kleines Video von Analog Prophet
Changing Voice Allocation Mode at the Prophet 5/10 rev 4.
Normally the voice allocation mode is set to normal. That is every 1st note in a chord one hit the first voice is triggered, every second note the 2nd voice is triggered etc. That means the same voices are used all the time in a similar way. But different voices differs slightly. There is a voice allocation mode (from firmware 2.0) that circulate the voices every time a key is hit: Round Robin Mode. That gives small nice variations every time a key is triggered and makes the P5/10 rev 4 soaring in a nice way.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtmC6gC4vrk

Gruß
SlapBummPop

Mahlzeit.
Video von "Synth Universe" Sequential Prophet 5/10: a Musical Exploration

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH2dPhW4f1s&t=19s

A musical exploration of sounds and timbres on this classic analog synth using custom-created patches.
All the sounds you hear in this video were created by me on the Prophet 10 and include brasses, pads, keys, bass, poly synth, sines, chimes, strings and FX.
I wanted to retain the raw sound, so in the making of this video no chorus, modulation or thickening effects were used (software or hardware).
Note that the Prophet 5/10 has no internal effects.
The only effects used were reverb (mainly the Valhalla Vintage Verb plugin) or delay (Logic native delay plugin).
No EQ was used to enhance either the low end or the high end.
The Prophet 5/10 has a single mono audio output, so to create a stereo image I used old-school layering in my DAW.
When I recorded each audio take, I also captured MIDI data and used this to record new tracks of the original take.
Using the Vintage knob on the Prophet set at 3 means that each MIDI take has subtle differences in pitch, envelopes and filter.
Panning and slight detuning of the tracks creates, to my ears, a nice rich stereo image and retains the character of the sound.
*If you own a Prophet 5 rev 4 or Prophet 10, all the sounds featured in this video are now available to purchase as part of the Synth Universe Prophet 5/10 rev 4 Sound bank.
Follow the link below where you can also watch video demos of all 80 patches.
Buy the sound bank here: https://synthuniverse.sellfy.store/pr...Watch the first video demo Patches 1 - 20 here: • Sequential Prophet 5/10 rev 4 | Sound...
Time stamps00:00
Big brass pad01:21
Big pulsing poly01:50
Clarity02:18
Unison pluck bass02:54
Uni brass 2 and muted bass04:07
Attack sizzle04:39 Warm underpad05:35
Expressive pad 06:33
Sizzle sweep07:28
Bright poly08:06 Dark strings08:50
Polymod sparkle09:08
Detuning brass09:44
Cosmic organ flutes10:19
Touch poly10:48
Vibrato sweep11:55
Firework chimes12:24
Octave release13:36
Shadow whistle14:14
Synth strings raw mono14:44
Synth strings stereo15:15 Synth strings stereo + reverb15:48
Storm drone
All musical ideas are my own and are copyright to me.There was no sponsorship or affiliation to Sequential or their products in the creation of this video.Hi I'm Jim: a musician, composer and sound designer. Welcome to my channel! This channel focuses on the musical and performance potential of synthesizers and helping you to get the most out of them.BUSINESS ENQUIRIES ONLYContact Jim at: synthuverse@gmail.com

Gruß
SlapBummPop